Carbon Monoxide Sensor & Alarm
Carbon Monoxide Sensor & Alarm Features Include:
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment.
- Muted does not override detection circuit, giving you full time protection.
- Memory Scan retains the CO level that activated the alarm letting you know the the CO level even after ventilation.
- The Micro Current Technology saves precious battery power.
- Two Level Alarm - Caution at moderate (60ppm CO) helps protect high risk groups, seniors and children.
- Long life, self cleaning maintenance free sensor. No need to replace every 2 or 3 years.
- The loud 85 dB Alarm alerts you to CO danger.
- Test/Reset Button is used to temporarily silence alarm during ventilation. Tests all detector functions and activates Memory Scan.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- It may be purchased for surface or recessed mounting.
RV Carbon Monoxide Sensor/Alarm Specifications
- UL Listed to UL 2034-2003 for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas, including May 14, 2003 & Nov. 14, 2003 revisions. Meets RV standard ANSI A119.2 as required by the RVIA.
- UL tested for vibration, cooking fumes, shock, humidity, salt water spray, corrosion and temperature extremes.
- Power 12 VDC, operational range 8-16 volts.
- 60 milliamp (.06 amp.) current draw.
- Operational Temperature Range: -40deg F to +150deg F (-40deg C to +65deg C).
- Case Dimensions:
Surface Mount 60-541 5.5"W x 3"H x 1.3"D
Flush Mount 60-542 6.5"W x 3.5"H x 1.25"D
NOTE: The Manufacturer recommends that CO and LP detectors be replaced every 5 years.
Please order online below. For questions or phone ordering, our telephone lines ( Toll Free 1-800-755-4775 ) are Open 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm Sat, (Central Time) Sale Prices Shown are Valid Until 09/30/16.
Stock # Item Description Price Qty Order Items Presented Above Links to Related Items( Click on Description for Pictures & More Info )
Our Sale Prices are limited to in-stock quantities for some items.
Click on this link to return to Carbon Monoxide Sensor Alarms plus an index of links to many additional LP Gas Parts and Accessories. PPL's RV Parts Superstore has 1000's of RV Parts and Accessories for sale. Please call us at 1-800-755-4775 for questions or help in finding the products you need.
Return to top of Carbon Monoxide Sensor Alarms Page
Telephone Order Lines are open from 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Central Time
See Below for Hours of All other Services
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Houston
10777 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77074
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm CST Mon-Fri
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Dallas/Ft. Worth
2408 N Main St.
Cleburne, Texas 76033
9:00am-4:00pm CST Saturday
Toll Free: 1-800-755-4775
© PPL Motor Homes
All Rights Reserved, 1997-2016
RV Fiberglass & Awning Cleaners Black Streak Remover Toilet and Water System Chemicals Brushes, Brooms, Squeegee Cleaning Supplies Fabric Protectant Dehumidifier Hand SoapCovers-RV Tire Windshield
RV, Motor Home and Trailer Protective Covers RV Tire Covers RV AC Covers, Window Covers, Windshield Covers RV & Truck Wiper BladesHardware Locks & Handle
RV Doors Compartment Locks Latches, Catches Gas Springs RV Door Handles Assist Handles Door Locks Spare tire locks Sliding door Lock Tables Hold Down Fasteners Locking Cable Storage Pods Slide Tray for Compartment Foil Insulation, Gutter SpoutsRoofs & Roof Repair
RV EPDM Roof Replacement Roof Repair, Sealants RV Aluminum & Metal Roof Coatings & Sealants Roof Coatings/Sealants Roof CleanersSealants & Repair Kits