Carrier Low Profile RV Air Conditioners Only 7.5 inches Tall!!
Carrier Air Conditioners
Please Click Here for our
There is a
Carrier Low Profile RV Air Conditioners
Only 7.5 inches Tall!!
|Carrier Upper Unit (Low Profile||Freeblow (non-ducted) Ceiling Assy.|
Introducing the Low-Profile AirV Air Conditioner from Carrier.
Specially designed for RV's, the AirV LP measures only 7.5 inches high, the lowest profile in the industry. Carrier RV air conditioners bring you great efficiency, exceptional reliability, and very little maintenance. The Carrier AirV system has a super-strong, white polymer cover that won't rust, dent, scratch, or discolor.
This units deliver 15,000 (or 13,500) BTU's of cooling with an automatic air sweep to keep everyone comfortable, plus an 'air shower' which blows straight down. A heating option is available for the morning chill. Carrier's experience goes back 100 years and was the inventor of conditioning systems. Their worldwide service is un-matched.
Other Information and Features:
- 15,000 or 13,500 btuh cooling capacity
- 5,600 btuh heating output with optional heater
- 14.1 approximate full-load amps for cooling
- 13.8 approximate full-load amps when heating with optional heating assembly
- 300 CFM evaporator air delivery on high speed
- 90 lb. approximate system weight.
- 2 year warranty. Be sure to read details and turn in warranty card.
NOTE: Your MUST purchase both an Upper Unit and a Ceiling Assembly for a complete system! These are sold separately. The Low Profile air conditioners use ONLY the ceiling assemblies listed below.
Note: Ducted Systems need a different lower unit (ceiling assembly).
Telephone Order Lines are open from 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Central Time