Small RV Air Conditioner-
9200 Btuh Coleman Mach 8 Cub
New Mach 8 Cub
Ceiling Assembly (White)
Part # 67305
Older Ceiling Assembly
Small RV Air Conditioner - the New Coleman Mach 8 Cub
The 9200 BTU Coleman Mach 8 Cub low profile air conditioner features new breakthrough technology providing More Cooling with Less Power
The Coleman-Mach Mach 8 Cub has a rated 9,200 BTU capacity and is the ideal air conditioning choice for cooling smaller RV interiors. At only 8" tall, the ultra-low profile Mach 8 Cub is extremely energy efficient and its fiberglass base pan provides excellent durability with reduced weight. Ultra-quiet low speed fan setting is perfect for comfortable night time cooling.
Weighing around 90 lbs., the Mach 8 is the lightest ultra-low profile unit on the market. Retroactively compatible with any Coleman-Mach air conditioning system, it can be installed easily from the roof for top-down, dual-ducted mounted systems. The Mach 8 is designed to operate even at desert conditions of 125°F. The optional heat strip is rated at 6,000 BTUs, the largest BTU resistance heater of any RV air conditioner.
This unit has the features and reliability that Coleman AC's are known for. They are also easy to install in a standard 14" roof vent.
Low Profile Coleman Mach 8 Cub RV Air Conditioner Specifications include:
Note: The upper unit and ceiling assemblies are sold separately but both components are required. For the total cost add the cost of the upper unit plus whichever ceiling assembly you choose.
Small RV Air Conditioner on Sale -pplmotorhomes.comGo to Top
Small RV Air Conditioner- 9200 Btuh Coleman Polar Cub
- Regular Price:
$786.99On sale for only: $625.85ACCESSORIESFEATURESSPECIFICATIONS
- Confirmed by testing as the best cooling capacity versus power consumption
- Aerodynamically styled shroud that provides condenser coil protection
- The vertically mounted motor and 17" oversized fan provides accelerated heat transfer to improve cooling performance.
- High density polyethylene water collection pan to eliminate pan corrosion
- A low profile that is under 11 inches high
- Includes compressor starting components as standard equipment
- 1/3 hp compressor motor, the most powerful in the RV industry today
- Running Watts for Cooling - 1010 to 1260 Watts
- Approximate full load amps - cooling - 11.5 amps
- Evaporator Air Delivery on high speed - 200 CFM
- Dimensions: 44.75" L x 29.75" W x 10.63" H
- Weight: 92 lbs
- Optional 5,600 Btuh heating element to take the chill out of cool mornings.
Telephone Order Lines are open from 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Central Time
See Below for Hours of All other Services
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Houston
10777 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77074
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm CST Mon-Fri
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Dallas/Ft. Worth
2408 N Main St.
Cleburne, Texas 76033
9:00am-4:00pm CST Saturday
Toll Free: 1-800-755-4775
© PPL Motor Homes
All Rights Reserved, 1997-2017
RV Fiberglass & Awning Cleaners Black Streak Remover Toilet and Water System Chemicals Brushes, Brooms, Squeegee Cleaning Supplies Fabric Protectant Dehumidifier Hand SoapCovers-RV Tire Windshield
RV, Motor Home and Trailer Protective Covers RV Tire Covers RV AC Covers, Window Covers, Windshield Covers RV & Truck Wiper BladesHardware Locks & Handle
RV Doors Compartment Locks Latches, Catches Gas Springs RV Door Handles Assist Handles Door Locks Spare tire locks Sliding door Lock Tables Hold Down Fasteners Locking Cable Storage Pods Slide Tray for Compartment Foil Insulation, Gutter SpoutsRoofs & Roof Repair
RV EPDM Roof Replacement Roof Repair, Sealants RV Aluminum & Metal Roof Coatings & Sealants Roof Coatings/Sealants Roof CleanersSealants & Repair Kits