A & E RV Awnings - Imperial 8500 Plus
|Links for Other Awnings from PPL:
The A & E Imperial 8500 Plus Awnings have the same high quality vinyl
canopies as the popular 8500.
The 'weathershield' may be vinyl (white or color coordinated), or metal. This is the part of the awning which wraps around the rolled up awning in the travel position. The metal weathershield is available in White, Black, Satin, or Champagne.
The universal Plus hardware not only comes in the same color selections as
the metal wrap, but also incorporates a unique 'rain shed' feature. The rear
awning arm is piston-loaded to automatically dump accumulated rainwater.
A & E RV Awnings are very popular because of their great looks and long life. The Imperial 8500's heavy-duty premium vinyl canopy has the rich, vibrant color pattern on top and bottom. The dependable, easy-operating Universal Hardware is available in straight or curved models to fit virtually any vehicle.
This A & E RV Awning features:
- A & E's heaviest polyester reinforced vinyl
- Patented steel roller tube with a lifetime warranty against rust
- Patented anti-slack rafter pivot
- Smooth, effortless operation
- Exclusive PermaLoop pull strap
- Economical Vinyl or protective Metal weathershield.
- Newly designed hardware with 'rain shed' feature.
RV Awnings consist of two basic components (which are sold separately):
- The 'Awning' - the canopy fabric, and a complete roller tube with end springs.
- The 'Arms', or 'hardware'.
For a new installation or complete replacement you will need an 'Awning' and a set of 'Arms' (Hardware). These items are sold separately. (Awning Rail is not included)
is important to measure the size correctly, as Awning orders are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and
non-refundable. If there is ANY doubt or question, please call our Parts
Department at 1-800-755-4775