Awning Hardware for the A&E Elite 9000 and Imperial 8500
Awning hardware for the A&E Elite 9000 and Imperial 5000 is the same.
Hardware features include:
- Patented anti-slack rafter keeps fabric taut.
- Positive control lift handle for easy operation.
- Patented Safe-T-Lock eliminates the need to continually re-tension your fabric.
- Easy change between patio and carport position.
- Lower, larger lock knobs makes if easier on the hands.
Before you call to order, you should have the following information in hand.
Measurements with Awning Extended
1. Determine the exact length and width of the existing fabric. The length should be measured from the roller tube to where it is attached to the recreational vehicle at the rail. Do not include include the arms and valance in these measurements.
2. The width measurement is the distance between the center line to center line of the arms.
For a completely new installation, you should measure the width to the nearest foot by looking at where the arms will be mounted. As you measure for the width, make sure that the installed arms and awning will not interfere with doors, windows and compartments. Envision how the unit will open once installed. Study how the arms will be screwed in (make sure that it will be screwed in at a point that is well supported. Be sure to review how you measured for the awning with our representative. Please note that we cannot be responsible for your measurements.
You will also need to measure for the length (height) of the arms. This measurement should be from the awning rail at the top of the vehicle to the floor level where you will need to fasten the top and bottom of the arms.
Hardware Product Information ( Needed only if replacing an existing Motor Home Awning)
3. With the canopy fully extended, you should find a product tag on the roller tube; usually toward the front of the vehicle. Record the brand, serial number and production number.
4. Note the color of the arms such as satin (aluminum), cream or white. Also record the product information for the arms ( model, serial number and production number) which is generally found on the product tag inside of the front arm channel.
Please note: You will need both an Awning (Fabric and Roller assembly) and the appropriate hardware (Arms and Rafters) for a complete unit. These items are sold under separate part numbers.
The A&E arms comes in 3 colors and various sizes to fit most applications. Please note that the items listed in the Featured products and prices table are just examples. PPL's RV Superstore handles the full range of A&E roller assemblies and hardware. Click for additional information on A & E Universal Awning Hardware Sets. This will open in a new browser window. Simply close the new window to return here.
The 9000/8500 awning hardware comes in three colors satin (aluminum), polar white and Mende white. Also please note that the heavy duty hardware is required for awnings more than 21 feet.
Call PPL's RV Parts Superstore at 1-800-755-4775 to order. We an authorized dealer for A & E. We stock popular products for immediate shipment and can obtain almost any of the A & E products from the warehouse for quick delivery.
SAVE! No Sales Tax if Shipped outside of Texas. The Sales Tax Savings will help pay for the shipping charge!
Click on this link to return to Awning Hardware plus many additional products and prices. Current sale prices for products like those discussed above can be found. For items not listed in the Table, please call our 800 number.
Telephone Order Lines are open from 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Central Time
See Below for Hours of All other Services
PPL's RV Parts Superstore
10777 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77074
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm CST Mon-Fri
9:00am-4:00pm CST Saturday
© PPL Motor Homes
All Rights Reserved, 1997-2014
RV Fiberglass & Awning Cleaners Black Streak Remover Toilet and Water System Chemicals Brushes, Brooms, Squeegee Cleaning Supplies Fabric Protectant Dehumidifier Hand SoapCovers-RV Tire Windshield
RV, Motor Home and Trailer Protective Covers RV Tire Covers RV AC Covers, Window Covers, Windshield Covers RV & Truck Wiper BladesHardware Locks & Handle
RV Doors Compartment Locks Latches, Catches Gas Springs RV Door Handles Assist Handles Door Locks Spare tire locks Sliding door Lock Tables Hold Down Fasteners Locking Cable Storage Pods Slide Tray for Compartment Foil Insulation, Gutter SpoutsRoofs & Roof Repair
RV EPDM Roof Replacement Roof Repair, Sealants RV Aluminum & Metal Roof Coatings & Sealants Roof Coatings/Sealants Roof CleanersSealants & Repair Kits