Model Numbers and Measurements
The required measurements and product number locations are shown above. Please have this information when ordering or calling in for parts or replacement items.
- Universal Replacement Fabrics are ordered by the 'Awning Size' in whole foot increments. This measurement is the distance between the center lines of the hardware (arms). (The actual fabric will be approximately 10" less than this Measurement).
- Exact brand replacement fabrics require the Awning Model Number. With the canopy fully extended, you should find a product tag on the roller tube; usually toward the front of the vehicle. This may require unrolling the tube a bit by hand to look under the fabric. Record the brand, serial number and production number.
Awning (Roller Tube and Fabric) Replacement
- Replacing an existing awning requires knowledge of the Awning Model Number mentioned above, or the product information for the hardware ( model, serial number and production number) which is generally found on the product tag inside of the front awning arm channel.
- If the Awning Model number is not available, the hardware number and the Awning Length as measured from centerline of one arm to the centerline of the other are required.
Awning and Hardware Parts
- The Awning Model number is needed to properly order replacement parts for the roller tube.
- The Hardware numbers are needed for ordering parts for the arm assemblies.
Arm Replacement or New Installation
- Replacement arms (hardware) needs to match the roller tube and be of the proper length. If numbers are not available for the existing arms, awning information is needed plus the distance from the awning rail at the top of the RV to the floor line where the bottom brackets are mounted.
- For new installations, the floor-to-rail distance and the length of the awning (to the nearest foot) are all that is required.
Telephone Order Lines are open from 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Central Time
See Below for Hours of All other Services
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Houston
10777 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77074
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm CST Mon-Fri
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Dallas/Ft. Worth
2408 N Main St.
Cleburne, Texas 76033
9:00am-4:00pm CST Saturday
Toll Free: 1-800-755-4775
© PPL Motor Homes
All Rights Reserved, 1997-2017
RV Fiberglass & Awning Cleaners Black Streak Remover Toilet and Water System Chemicals Brushes, Brooms, Squeegee Cleaning Supplies Fabric Protectant Dehumidifier Hand SoapCovers-RV Tire Windshield
RV, Motor Home and Trailer Protective Covers RV Tire Covers RV AC Covers, Window Covers, Windshield Covers RV & Truck Wiper BladesHardware Locks & Handle
RV Doors Compartment Locks Latches, Catches Gas Springs RV Door Handles Assist Handles Door Locks Spare tire locks Sliding door Lock Tables Hold Down Fasteners Locking Cable Storage Pods Slide Tray for Compartment Foil Insulation, Gutter SpoutsRoofs & Roof Repair
RV EPDM Roof Replacement Roof Repair, Sealants RV Aluminum & Metal Roof Coatings & Sealants Roof Coatings/Sealants Roof CleanersSealants & Repair Kits