Carefree Awnings - Fiesta Series
The Fiesta Awning looks better, lasts longer and has proven
itself over and over again with years of outstanding performance over
competitors' brands! Multi-layer, vinyl canopy with heavy-duty
Weatherguard is simply the best awning fabric available! Compare it to
the competitor's single piece no-weather guard fabric. Strongest
hardware arm channels for years of rugged performance.
Buy the Fiesta as a complete new awning, OR upgrade your current Carefree Fiesta or late model Spirit patio awning
To order a complete new Fiesta Awning, choose from Three Models
Vinyl Patio Awning with Vinyl Weatherguard
Vinyl Awning Fabric with Metal
Acrylic Awning Fabric with Metal
|Click to use
to configure and price your new
for other Carefree
of Colorado Awnings:
|Fiesta Installation Manual
Fiesta Owners Manual
|Fiesta Service Manual
Fiesta Illustrated Parts List
Carefree Hardware Colors
Fiesta Series Awnings
Fiesta awnings may be ordered with Black or White end caps. The hardware comes in Satin (aluminum), Black, and Polar White. Other features include:
- 'No-wand' Remote Lock.
- Self-storing built in Canopy Clamp.
- 'Never Rust' extruded aluminum roller.
The roller assemblies are available in one foot lengths from 10 to 21 feet (center to center of hardware arms). Fiesta canopy fabric comes in heavy-duty vinyl with white or matching Weatherguard (Fiesta Standard) , or heavy-duty vinyl with Alumaguard (Fiesta Armored). The Fiesta LTD comes in Woven Acrylic fabric with Alumaguard.
RV Awnings consist of two basic components (which are sold separately):
- The 'Awning' - the canopy fabric, and a complete roller tube with end springs.
- The 'Arms', or 'hardware'.
For a new installation or complete replacement you will need an 'Awning' and a set of 'Arms' (Hardware). Sold Separately.. (Note: the awning rail is not included)
Two important measurements are needed for a proper installation.
- The length of the Awning, which is the distance between the centerline of the arms (in one foot increments), as they will be mounted on the RV. Be sure to clear windows and doors, etc.
- The height, or length of the Arms. This is measured from the point of attachment of the awning rail (at the top), the floor line of the RV which is where the foot or bottom of the arms will be attached.
- Click here for Awning Measurement Diagram.
It is important to measure the size correctly. Once placed, Awning orders are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. If there is ANY doubt or question, please call our Parts Department at1-800-755-4775 for assistance.
Telephone Order Lines are open from 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Central Time
See Below for Hours of All other Services
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Houston
10777 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77074
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Dallas/Ft. Worth
2408 N Main St.
Cleburne, Texas 76033
9:00am-4:00pm CST Saturday
Toll Free: 1-800-755-4775
© PPL Motor Homes
All Rights Reserved, 1997-