JTB Power Solution
The JTB Power Solution will add 20 MORE Amps to ANY RV
55-2507 JTB Power Solution and Installaton Kit 55-2508 JTB Power Solution ONLY 55-2509 JTB Power Solution Installation Kit ONLY
Run your 50 AMP RV in a 30 AMP Park
How Does It Work?
The JTB Power Solution automatically configures the available power in a typical RV park (30 amp main circuit and 20 Amp circuit or GFCI auxiliary) for use in your RV. Once the JTB Power Solution is installed, you simply plug your existing power cord into the 30 amp service and plug the additional power cord (added to your RV with the JTB Power Solution installation) into the 20 amp circuit or GFCI.
The JTB Power Solution is the only AC power cable adapter on the market that will allow you to put the full 50 amps of service available at a typical RV park’s 30 amp power pole to work in your RV, whether the 20 amp auxiliary outlet is a GFCI or not. Once installed, you will be able to run both of your RV air conditioners at the same time to keep your RV cool, or run other appliances with a single air conditioner simultaneously.
Consider these points:
- Provides an extra 20 amp circuit expansion
- Switches from 30 to 50 amp service automatically
- Works on all RVs and 5th wheel trailers
- Allows simultaneous use of multiple AC units & appliances
The JTB Power Solution is automatic, so there are no switches or meters to monitor. Traditional “cheater boxes” will not work with your RV if the power pole has a GFCI outlet . The “cheater box” will cause the GFCI to trip every time--in just a matter of minutes--when both air conditioners are running.
- Powers your 50 amp RV in a 30 amp state park by using the 20 amp GFCI receptacle
- Eliminates GFCI tripping at typical RV hook-ups--works with GFCI hook-ups in all RV parks
- Eliminates need for running generator to operate two air conditioners—prohibited in many parks
- Allows unlimited use of both air conditioners in all RVS---Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels and Motorhomes
- Allows use of one air conditioner and another appliance such as a microwave simultaneously
- Lets you use your hair dryer without blowing circuit in all 50 amp or 30 amp RVs
The JTB Power Solution is ETL Tested and Certified and carries an one year warranty.
Click here to visit the JTB Power Solution website for for more information including testimonials.
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Dimensions: Product Size 14.5"x 10"x 4.5"
- Warranty: Mfr. 1 year limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Jtb Manufacturing
- Mfg Part #: 2010-100-KIT
- Includes detailed installation instructions with schematics
- Made in USA
- Patent pending
- Mfr. part #2010-100-KIT
- Power sources: Two 110 Volt AC Power Inputs
- Type of power: Single Phase 50/60 Hz
- Electrical rating: 20 amp
- Dual transfer switches with automatic 40 amp relays
- Enclosure: Type 1 UL rated
- Dual 20 amp breakers
- 30 ft. 30 amp power cord with 20 amp adapter
- Fixed solid state microchip
- Circuit board: 2-sided plated PCB .0625 thick, recognized FR4 material with 2 oz. thru copper plating
- ETL Intertek Approved to US UL Std. 1008 and Canada CSA Std. C22.2 No. 178.1
- Shipping Weight 27 lbs.
Please order online below. For questions or phone ordering, our telephone lines ( Toll Free 1-800-755-4775 ) are Open 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm Sat, (Central Time) Sale Prices Shown are Valid Until 12/09/16.
Stock # Item Description Price Qty Order Items Presented Above Links to Related Items( Click on Description for Pictures & More Info )
Our Sale Prices are limited to in-stock quantities for some items.
Click on this link to return to plus an index of links to many additional 110V Electrical, Cords & Adapters. PPL's RV Parts Superstore has 1000's of RV Parts and Accessories for sale. Please call us at 1-800-755-4775 for questions or help in finding the products you need.
Return to top of Page
Telephone Order Lines are open from 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Central Time
See Below for Hours of All other Services
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Houston
10777 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77074
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm CST Mon-Fri
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Dallas/Ft. Worth
2408 N Main St.
Cleburne, Texas 76033
9:00am-4:00pm CST Saturday
Toll Free: 1-800-755-4775
© PPL Motor Homes
All Rights Reserved, 1997-2016
RV Fiberglass & Awning Cleaners Black Streak Remover Toilet and Water System Chemicals Brushes, Brooms, Squeegee Cleaning Supplies Fabric Protectant Dehumidifier Hand SoapCovers-RV Tire Windshield
RV, Motor Home and Trailer Protective Covers RV Tire Covers RV AC Covers, Window Covers, Windshield Covers RV & Truck Wiper BladesHardware Locks & Handle
RV Doors Compartment Locks Latches, Catches Gas Springs RV Door Handles Assist Handles Door Locks Spare tire locks Sliding door Lock Tables Hold Down Fasteners Locking Cable Storage Pods Slide Tray for Compartment Foil Insulation, Gutter SpoutsRoofs & Roof Repair
RV EPDM Roof Replacement Roof Repair, Sealants RV Aluminum & Metal Roof Coatings & Sealants Roof Coatings/Sealants Roof CleanersSealants & Repair Kits