High Capacity Water Pumps
YP30G - 259 GPM YP20G - 169 GPM
Need to move some water?? High Capacity industrial water pumps from Yamaha can do the job. Remove water from basements, swimming pools, RV parks, motorsports tracks and more!
- OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines.
- Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation - Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low - Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark - Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
- Auto-decompression - Automatically "opens" exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating - meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB.
- Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability for dewatering purposes.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace and they reduce abrasion for long pump life.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- 3 year Warranty
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.
Specifications YP20G YP30G Caliber 2 in 3 in Delivery Head 62 ft 75 ft Dry Weight 64 lb 66.1 lb Engine OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke Fuel Tank Capacity 1.18 gal 1.9 gal L x W x H 15.6 x 20.4 x 19.3 in 15.6 x 20.4 x 19.3 in Maximum Capacity 169 gal / min 259 gal / min Self-Priming Time 120 sec / 16 ft 180 sec / 16 ft Suction Head 26 ft 26 ft Total Head 88.7 ft 101.7 ft Type Self-priming, Centrifugal Self-priming, Centrifugal Warranty 3 Years 3 Years
Please order online below. For questions or phone ordering, our telephone lines ( Toll Free 1-800-755-4775 ) are Open 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm Sat, (Central Time) Sale Prices Shown are Valid Until 10/21/16.
Stock # Item Description Price Qty Order Items Presented Above Links to Related Items( Click on Description for Pictures & More Info )
Our Sale Prices are limited to in-stock quantities for some items.
Click on this link to return to plus an index of links to many additional RV Water Pumps, Filters, & Fixtures. PPL's RV Parts Superstore has 1000's of RV Parts and Accessories for sale. Please call us at 1-800-755-4775 for questions or help in finding the products you need.
Return to top of Page
Telephone Order Lines are open from 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Central Time
See Below for Hours of All other Services
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Houston
10777 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77074
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm CST Mon-Fri
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Dallas/Ft. Worth
2408 N Main St.
Cleburne, Texas 76033
9:00am-4:00pm CST Saturday
Toll Free: 1-800-755-4775
© PPL Motor Homes
All Rights Reserved, 1997-2016
RV Fiberglass & Awning Cleaners Black Streak Remover Toilet and Water System Chemicals Brushes, Brooms, Squeegee Cleaning Supplies Fabric Protectant Dehumidifier Hand SoapCovers-RV Tire Windshield
RV, Motor Home and Trailer Protective Covers RV Tire Covers RV AC Covers, Window Covers, Windshield Covers RV & Truck Wiper BladesHardware Locks & Handle
RV Doors Compartment Locks Latches, Catches Gas Springs RV Door Handles Assist Handles Door Locks Spare tire locks Sliding door Lock Tables Hold Down Fasteners Locking Cable Storage Pods Slide Tray for Compartment Foil Insulation, Gutter SpoutsRoofs & Roof Repair
RV EPDM Roof Replacement Roof Repair, Sealants RV Aluminum & Metal Roof Coatings & Sealants Roof Coatings/Sealants Roof CleanersSealants & Repair Kits