Vent Covers from MaxxAir
The Maxxair Vent Cover allows you to get a breath of fresh air even if it is Raining!
This very popular Maxxair Vent cover is a must for every RVer. It eliminates smoke, odors, heat build-up, mildew and mustiness. Lets in fresh air, but not rain. Fits most standard roof vent openings 14" x 14". Installs in about 10 minutes. High impact plastic with UV inhibitors lets light into the interior of the coach. Zero leak mounting system eliminates the need for drilling any holes in your RV roof. Includes mounting hardware.
MaxxAir vent covers come in the following popular colors:
- White - part # 31-1919
- Smoke - part # 31-1922
- Shell White - part # 31-1939
- Black - part # 31-2127
Vent Covers - To Install:
All hardware provided with MaxxAir's Zero-Leak Mounting System is made of stainless
steel or aluminum for durability and long life.
- Place the MaxxAir Vent Cover over the roof vent with the louver area facing the rear of the vehicle. After verifying that the Vent Cover is centered over the roof vent, trace on your roof (with a pencil) the location of the slots in the MaxxAir Vent Cover's mounting flange.
- Position a mounting bracket on your roof so that the slot in the bracket intersects one of the slot locations traced on the roof. For maximum strength place the mounting brackets as close as possible to the outside corner of your existing roof vent frame.
- Mark the location of the screw hole in the bracket onto your roof vent frame. Drill through the roof vent frame using a 3/16" dia. drill bit. Place one of the carriage bolts upward through the slot in the bracket and fasten the bracket to the roof vent wall using the small bolt provided. The small washer, lock washer, and hex nut should be placed on the inside of the roof vent frame wall. Install two brackets on each side of your roof vent as shown in the drawing.
- Place the Vent Cover on the four upward pointing carriage bolts and fasten using the large washers and hex nuts provided. You may have to push the head of the carriage bolt up into the bracket slot to prevent the carriage bolt from turning during tightening of the hex nuts.
A slight air gap between the base of the MaxxAir Vent Cover and the RV roof after
installation is normal and permits condensation to escape
Please order online below. For questions or phone ordering, our telephone lines ( Toll Free 1-800-755-4775 ) are Open 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm Sat, (Central Time) Sale Prices Shown are Valid Until 10/28/16.
Stock # Item Description Price Qty Order Items Presented Above Links to Related Items( Click on Description for Pictures & More Info )
PPL's RV Parts Superstore stocks popular products for immediate delivery. Also, we can quickly deliver almost any item from our warehouses located throughout the United States. We will work hard to help you obtain the products and parts that you need. Our Sale Prices are limited to in-stock quantities for some items.
Click on this link to return to Vent Covers plus an index of links to many additional RV Vents, Fans and Vent Covers. PPL's RV Parts Superstore has 1000's of RV Parts and Accessories for sale. If you do not find the item you are looking for, please call us at 1-800-755-4775 .
Return to top of Vent Covers Page
Telephone Order Lines are open from 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Central Time
See Below for Hours of All other Services
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Houston
10777 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77074
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm CST Mon-Fri
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Dallas/Ft. Worth
2408 N Main St.
Cleburne, Texas 76033
9:00am-4:00pm CST Saturday
Toll Free: 1-800-755-4775
© PPL Motor Homes
All Rights Reserved, 1997-2016
RV Fiberglass & Awning Cleaners Black Streak Remover Toilet and Water System Chemicals Brushes, Brooms, Squeegee Cleaning Supplies Fabric Protectant Dehumidifier Hand SoapCovers-RV Tire Windshield
RV, Motor Home and Trailer Protective Covers RV Tire Covers RV AC Covers, Window Covers, Windshield Covers RV & Truck Wiper BladesHardware Locks & Handle
RV Doors Compartment Locks Latches, Catches Gas Springs RV Door Handles Assist Handles Door Locks Spare tire locks Sliding door Lock Tables Hold Down Fasteners Locking Cable Storage Pods Slide Tray for Compartment Foil Insulation, Gutter SpoutsRoofs & Roof Repair
RV EPDM Roof Replacement Roof Repair, Sealants RV Aluminum & Metal Roof Coatings & Sealants Roof Coatings/Sealants Roof CleanersSealants & Repair Kits