RV On-Demand Water Heaters
The Atwood On-Demand Water Heater Ensures There Will Always Be Enough Hot Water
Hot water, like the air we breathe, is easy to take for granted, that is, until you don’t have it. Especially in those moments in the shower. When, after a few minutes the water stream wimps out and morphs from cozy and warm to painful and icy. This is especially true in mobile situation where space and efficiency makes for smaller capacity water heaters.
Hot Water When and Where You Need It
With an Atwood on-demand water heater in your RV, trailer, or 5th wheel you will have hot water on demand in unlimited supply. High output burners instantly heat your water. Simply turn on the hot water faucet like you would normally, but rather than storing it in a tank the water passes through the heat exchanger of the tankless water heater heating it to your specifications. Hot water comes out of your faucet. Of course water is hot as it leaves the heat exchanger but standing water in the lines must be voided before hot water is felt at the tap on the next use.
How it Works
1. A hot water tap is turned on.
2. Cold water enters the heater.
3. A water flow sensor detects that water is flowing.
4. The microprocessor based circuit board automatically ignites the burner.
6. Water Circulates through the Heat Exchanger.
7. The water is instantly heated to the set temperature.
8. When the tap is turned off, the unit shuts down.
9. All on-demand water heaters operate only on LP gas.
Even more Benefits
▪ No Recovery Time - There is no tank to run out of hot water so you can shower all day if you want.
▪ Energy Efficient - only heats water when you need it..
▪ Saves weight - eliminates up to 150 lbs. of dead water weight.
▪ Fits rough opening of all other brands of water heaters.
▪ Flanges on both sides to fit 12.5" to 16" and adapter plate for 10 gal. openings (16" high)
▪ No Anode Needed - No tank means you never have to worry about corrosion eating away at the tank.
▪ No By-Pass Valve Needed - No storage tank to by-pass when winterizing the unit.
How to Order Your RV Tankless Water Heater
The Atwood On Demand Water is available in 45,000 and 50,000 btu models and can be used in most brands and sizes of RVs. With Flex-fit flanges allow for an easy fit into the existing opening for RV tanks.
Unit door (seen above) is available separately.
Please note: We recommend that installation and service be performed by a recommended installer, service agency, or gas supplier.
Order below or call 800-755-4775 to speak with our team of experts.
Please order online below. For questions or phone ordering, our telephone lines ( Toll Free 1-800-755-4775 ) are Open 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm Sat, (Central Time) Sale Prices Shown are Valid Until 09/11/15.
Stock # Item Description Price Qty Order Items Presented Above 72-4111 ATWOOD ON-DEMAND WATER HEATER - 45,000 BTU...Regularly $905.84 On Sale for Only $639.99
Manufacturer #: 90197NODOOR
$639.99 To Order, Please Call
Links to Related Items( Click on Description for Pictures & More Info )
Our Sale Prices are limited to in-stock quantities for some items.
Click on this link to return to plus an index of links to many additional RV Water Heaters and Parts. PPL's RV Parts Superstore has 1000's of RV Parts and Accessories for sale. Please call us at 1-800-755-4775 for questions or help in finding the products you need.
Return to top of Page
Telephone Order Lines are open from 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Central Time
See Below for Hours of All other Services
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Houston
10777 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77074
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm CST Mon-Fri
PPL's RV Parts Superstore - Dallas/Ft. Worth
2408 N Main St.
Cleburne, Texas 76033
9:00am-4:00pm CST Saturday
Toll Free: 1-800-755-4775
© PPL Motor Homes
All Rights Reserved, 1997-2015
RV Fiberglass & Awning Cleaners Black Streak Remover Toilet and Water System Chemicals Brushes, Brooms, Squeegee Cleaning Supplies Fabric Protectant Dehumidifier Hand SoapCovers-RV Tire Windshield
RV, Motor Home and Trailer Protective Covers RV Tire Covers RV AC Covers, Window Covers, Windshield Covers RV & Truck Wiper BladesHardware Locks & Handle
RV Doors Compartment Locks Latches, Catches Gas Springs RV Door Handles Assist Handles Door Locks Spare tire locks Sliding door Lock Tables Hold Down Fasteners Locking Cable Storage Pods Slide Tray for Compartment Foil Insulation, Gutter SpoutsRoofs & Roof Repair
RV EPDM Roof Replacement Roof Repair, Sealants RV Aluminum & Metal Roof Coatings & Sealants Roof Coatings/Sealants Roof CleanersSealants & Repair Kits