RV On-Demand Water Heaters
RV On-Demand Water Heaters provide an unlimited supply of hot water when you need it. You can shower all day if you want since there is no recovery time, and there is no tank to run out of hot water .
Atwood on-demand water heaters are available in 45,000 and 50,000 btu models. These water heaters provide a continuous hot water experience similar to that in your home, but are designed specifically for RVs. Ultra high output burners are powerful enough to instantly heat and let you enjoy a full flow of continuous hot water. To operate, simply turn on the hot water all the way and then mix in cold to reach your desired temperature. The tankless design not only saves weight, but also saves energy by only using power when hot water is demanded. Flex-fit flanges allow for an easy fit into the existing opening for most brands and sizes of RV tank or tankless water heaters. On-demand water heaters operate ONLY on LP gas.
NOTE: Door not included. Order below.
Atwood On-Demand Water Heater Features:
- Instant/Endless Hot Water* - An unlimited supply of hot water when you need it.
- No Recovery Time - There is no tank to run out of hot water so you can shower all day if you want.
- Energy Efficient - only heats water when you need it..
- Saves weight - eliminates up to 150 lbs. of dead water weight.
- Fits rough opening of all other brands of water heaters.
- Flanges on both sides to fit 12.5" to 16" and adapter plate for 10 gal. openings (16" high)
- No Anode Needed - No tank means you never have to worry about corrosion eating away at the tank.
- No By-Pass Valve Needed - No storage tank to by-pass when winterizing the unit.
* Water is hot as it leaves the heat exchanger but standing water in the lines must be voided before hot water is felt at the tap.
How a Tankless Water Heater Works:
- A hot water tap is turned on.
- Cold water enters the heater.
- A water flow sensor detects that water is flowing.
- The microprocessor based circuit board automatically ignites the burner.
- Water Circulates through the Heat Exchanger.
- The water is heated to the set temperature.
- When the tap is turned off, the unit shuts down.
Please NOTE: It is recommended that installation and service be performed by a recommended installer, service agency or gas supplier.
Please order online below. For questions or phone ordering, our telephone lines ( Toll Free 1-800-755-4775 ) are Open 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm Sat, (Central Time) Sale Prices Shown are Valid Until 11/28/14.
Stock # Item Description Price Qty Order Items Presented Above 72-4111 ATWOOD ON-DEMAND WATER HEATER - 45,000 BTU...Regularly $905.84 On Sale for Only $639.99
Manufacturer #: 90197NODOOR
$639.99 To Order, Please Call
Links to Related Items( Click on Description for Pictures & More Info )
PPL's RV Parts Superstore stocks popular products for immediate delivery. Also, we can quickly deliver almost any item from our warehouses located throughout the United States. We will work hard to help you obtain the products and parts that you need. Our Sale Prices are limited to in-stock quantities for some items.
Click on this link to return to plus an index of links to many additional RV Water Heaters and Parts. PPL's RV Parts Superstore has 1000's of RV Parts and Accessories for sale. If you do not find the item you are looking for, please call us at 1-800-755-4775 .
Return to top of Page
Telephone Order Lines are open from 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Central Time
See Below for Hours of All other Services
PPL's RV Parts Superstore
10777 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77074
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm CST Mon-Fri
9:00am-4:00pm CST Saturday
© PPL Motor Homes
All Rights Reserved, 1997-2014
RV Fiberglass & Awning Cleaners Black Streak Remover Toilet and Water System Chemicals Brushes, Brooms, Squeegee Cleaning Supplies Fabric Protectant Dehumidifier Hand SoapCovers-RV Tire Windshield
RV, Motor Home and Trailer Protective Covers RV Tire Covers RV AC Covers, Window Covers, Windshield Covers RV & Truck Wiper BladesHardware Locks & Handle
RV Doors Compartment Locks Latches, Catches Gas Springs RV Door Handles Assist Handles Door Locks Spare tire locks Sliding door Lock Tables Hold Down Fasteners Locking Cable Storage Pods Slide Tray for Compartment Foil Insulation, Gutter SpoutsRoofs & Roof Repair
RV EPDM Roof Replacement Roof Repair, Sealants RV Aluminum & Metal Roof Coatings & Sealants Roof Coatings/Sealants Roof CleanersSealants & Repair Kits