Your consignment RV center, PPL Motorhomes wants to remind you about the silent killer that could be present in your RV and not even know it. Carbon monoxide, for the most part, is a colorless, odorless gas which can go virtually undetected without the proper warning system. Every year there are deaths attributed to even small leaks of carbon monoxide seeping into the cabin of your RV.
The best and easiest thing you can do is to be prepared and take a preemptive stance by putting the appropriate monitoring devices in your rig. The Safe T Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector also alerts you to LP gas/Propane and Natural Gas leaks to Protect your loved ones in your motorhome, trailer or 5th wheel camper.
It includes all the same great features as our Classic LP Gas and CO Alarms, but all in one, space-saving package! Dual alarm detects both carbon monoxide and propane gas inside your RV, as well as Natural Gas. These units are flush mounted and directly wired into your RV’s 12V system. They have “No-false-alarm” sensor technology.
- Interconnect up to 2 alarms. When one unit sounds an alarm all connected units sound the alarm.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests all detector functions with one touch.
- Resets and Mutes alarm while safety and corrective actions are taken.
- Alarm is fully operational during mute cycle and will re-alarm if hazardous conditions reoccur.
- RV 12 Volt Hard Wired Model. Prevents accidental disconnection during alarm.
- Built for the extreme RV environment. One Year Limited Warranty.
The Manufacturer actually recommends that CO and LP detectors be replaced every 5 years. This way you know you have a fresh sensor that is always ready to detect and warn you and your family of the presence of dangerous gases in the cabin of your RV.
If you have any questions or comments about the Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide, please don’t hesitate to contact your consignment RV center, PPL Motorhomes.