Check out PPL Motorhome’s good friend Terry Cooper, who routinely does seminars at our Texas Consignment RV Dealerships. Terry offers a really great video that can turn any RVer into a “Do-It Yourself-er” with his 60 minute DVD covering such topics as:
This Take Home Technician Series DVD is over 60 minutes of ‘RV how – to’ instruction.
Covering such topics as:
* Installing a roof mounted Air Conditioner
* 15 Minute Air Conditioner tune-up
* Installing 3M Water Filters (3 different models)
* Fixing a Weeping or Burping Water Heater
* Propane Systems for RVs * Propane Safety I and II
* Operating your Awning
* Electricity – Before you Blow Your Breaker!
* 120VAC Power Converter * Eternabond – Roof Repair
* General Maintenance Tips
* 5 Things You Need to Know Before You Buy your RV…And Much More….
Stay tuned to RV Nana and PPL Motorhomes for the next time we have The RV Professor, Terry Cooper do another educational seminar.