Factors Affecting Values Nada Motor Home Guides Free Appraisals Compare with Actual Selling Prices Compare with Units for Sale Customer Comments
Many owners take advantage of PPL's Professional Appraisal when they list their unit for sale at PPL Motor Homes. PPL is the Largest Recreational Vehicle Consignment Dealer in the USA. Click on this link learn how to sell your Motor Home or RV Quickly and for a fair price and hassle free, too!Nada Price Guides are of Limited Value
Please note the following about recreational vehicle guides as compared to automobile guides:
- Auto Book prices are derived from a vast amount of actual used car sales data.
- On the other hand, blue book values for used RVs are mostly determined by taking a percentage of the original manufacturers suggested retail price and are; therefore, can be inaccurate. If you are not careful, many options will be double counted because they are already included in the original manufacturers suggested retail. PPL does not recommend relying only on book values.
Compare with Prices of Other Recreational Vehicles advertised for Sale
Because of the difficulty of using and inaccuracy of the NADA guides for motorhomes, PPL would prefer that you call to discuss the value of the vehicle f you are selling. None-the-less we will be happy to look up a book value for you at no charge or obligation. However, PPL's appraisal methods have proven to be more accurate in determining the Fair Market Value of an RV. Please call 1-800-755-4775 to discuss the value of the RV you are selling.
You may want to compare your vehicle with similar vehicles for sale. One approach to doing this is to searching through online advertising for comparable vehicles. Several internet sites that advertise a large number of vehicles are listed below for convenience. Again, keep in mind that advertised prices may be considerably above or below the fair market value.
- Used Motor Homes & RVs For Sale at PPL - Large selection of consigned vehicles for sale.
A number of factors affect the value of your recreational vehicle. These primarily include:
Actual Selling Prices
- Overall condition: Does it have any water leaks, discoloration, dents or other structural imperfections? Has it been well maintained or is it in need of some repairs?
- Mileage: If motorized, does it run as expected and how does the mileage compare to averages
- Accessories: Consider major optional items such as awnings, satellite tv systems, color rear view cameras, automatic leveling, convection microwaves, etc. Do understand, however, that many of these accessories are already included in pricing guides.
PPL believes that actual selling prices are the best indication of the Fair Market Value. PPL has sold over 1800 consigned vehicles in the last 2 years. Click on the type of vehicle to see a list with date sold and price sold.
- Diesel Motor Homes
- Class A Gasoline Motor Homes
- Class C (Mini) & Class B (Vans) Motor Homes
- Fifth Wheel Trailers
- Travel Trailer
We believe that PPL's free professional appraisal, using experience that comes from being the Consignment Specialist since 1972, is the best way to price your unit. Check out our Free Appraisals & No Hassle Consignment Program.or view this short video about PPL Appraisals and Consignments.
Large selection of clean RV's. This is the place to buy a RV, I will tell all my friends.
Everyone I met was friendly and very helpful. Just a note to say we were very, very pleased. Thank you!
You have the best website on the web. We shopped for 6 months the found you all and bought within 30 days. Customer service before and after sale - Great
(More customer comments about PPL's consignment program are included here )
© PPL Motor Homes
All Rights Reserved, 1997 - 2014