RV Roadside Assistance
What Is Coach-Net?
24/7 RV Technical & Roadside Assistance
Searching for the best RV roadside assistance plan? Looking for a premier alternative to Good Sam RV Roadside Assistance or AAA Roadside Assistance? CoachNet is your connection to carefree RV-ing, and PPL offers towable and motorized plans.
Coach-Net focuses on the specialized needs of RVers. Whether you need advice from an RV technician who can guide you through many common technical and operational issues or roadside and campsite assistance when you’re on the road away from home, Coach-Net's extensive provider network throughout the United States and Canada is available whenever and wherever you need it.
Interested in Coach-Net? See a PPL team member for more information and to purchase a Coach-Net Roadside Protection plan!
- Coverage includes member, spouse and dependent children ages 24 and under, for your RV.
Coverage for Trailers, Tow Dollies, Boat Trailers and Utility Trailers
Coverage in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
RV Technical Assistance Hotline
- The RV Technical Assistance Hotline is available to you 24/7. Coach-Net technicians can guide you through common operational issues you might experience.
- No mileage or dollar amount limits. No out-of-pocket expense when towing your disabled vehicle to the nearest qualified repair facility.
Unlimited Tire Assistance
- Changing of your vehicles flat tire, delivery of a comparable tire or towing of your vehicle to a repair facility.
Unlimited Battery Boosts
- A battery boost for your vehicle's dead battery or a towing of your vehicle to a repair facility.
- Delivery of locksmith services to your vehicle and assistance in the opening of your locked vehicle, and/or obtaining a replacement key.
Delivery of Fuel & Emergency Fluids
- Delivery of gasoline, oil, water, transmission fluid, power steering fluid and brake fluid to your disabled vehicle.
Travel Assistance Services
- If you are hospitalized more than 150 miles away from home, which is in the U.S. or Canada, AirMed will provide you with access to travel assistance services 24/7. Services include Medical Repatriation, Worldwide Medical Services Hotline, RV Return and more!
Emergency Trip Interruption
- Up to $2,000 reimbursement for automobile rental, food and lodging made necessary by the disablement of your RV due to a collision more than 100 miles from your home.
- Dispatching of mechanic to the site of your mechanically disabled vehicle.
- Winch out or extraction services required in order to tow the disabled vehicle. Covered up to 100 feet off a maintained road or in a commercial campground equipped for camping vehicles.
Service Appointment Services
- Locator service to obtain the first available appointment at the closest, qualified facility and provide directions, appointment time & facility contact.
- Receive maps marked with the most scenic or most direct routing along with a travel checklist, tourism information, low clearance bridge information and important travel information by state.
- Rely on Concierge Services to find quality services, assist with reservations and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Save up to 15% on commercial tires with Coach-Net's hassle-free process.
Vehicle Rental Discounts
- Members save up to 25% on daily rates!
- Wherever your journey takes you, there is an RV park just waiting to become your home on the road. Coach-Net has partnered with campgrounds across the U.S. and Canada to provide you savings.
Hotel and Motel Discounts
- Members save up to 60% on hotel stays at participating properties worldwide!
Travel & Entertainment Discounts
- Members receive exclusive discounts and special offers on entertainment, travel destinations, and merchandise at hundreds of retail partners.
RV Products & Accessories Discounts
- Members receive various discounts from leading companies in different sectors of the RV industry that are sure to improve your RV experience.