Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
WFCO Inverters: WF-5110R - 71.7822
WFCO Inverters: WF-5110R
WFCO's WF-5110R 1000 Watt inverter has the ability to deliver an outstanding performance for many lower powered appliances at the same time. It also features an automatically resettable feature called reverse polarity protection for protection against permanent damages such as the battery getting connected backwards. Once your WFCO's WF-5110R 1000 Watt inverter's battery connection is corrected, the unit will automatically begin functioning normally. This product also features exclusive internal transfer systems which can automatically allow the input from ACs to bypass the inverter when it has been connected to the power source. What's more? The WFCO's WF-5110R 1000 Watt inverter has the ability to deliver high levels of efficiency in terms of power at full load conditions. This safeguards the overall protection of the inverter such as short circuit protection, over temperature protection and overload protection. The cooling fan of this product has the ability to enhance efficiency as it operations will be controlled by the load amounts of the inverter.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- WF-5110R, 71-7822
- UPC List
- The WFCO Inverters: WF-5110R has the ability to deliver high efficiency power at full loads
- The cool fan of this series had the ability to promise efficiency while the inverter is operational
- The WF-5110R can work at high efficiencies with safe guards that include over load protection, over temperature protection and short circuit protection
- This product is the best choice if you're looking for outstanding performance for multiple and lower power appliances.
- The WFCO Inverters: WF-5110R also features automatically resettable reverse polarity protection
- The product is also protected from permanent damages in the event that the battery gets connected backwards
- Once the battery of the inverter is connected properly, the product will begin to function normally
- The WFCO Inverters: WF-5110R features an exclusive internal transfer system which automatically allows the AC input to bypass the inverter when the inverter has been connect to an AC source
- The product has the ability to provide high efficiency power in the conditions of full loads alongside safeguarding against overload protection and short circuits.
- The WFCO Inverters: WF-5110R works with cooling fans that enhances its efficiency as its operations are controlled with the amount of load that gets incurred by the inverter.
- This product had an FCC Class B compliance - which means that this product has been designed not to cause interferences with radios, televisions or other signals.