Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
13.5 MACH 3 PLUS ROUGHNECK AC - 02.2211
13.5 MACH 3 PLUS ROUGHNECK AC
If you are looking to provide your RV with a new set of air conditioner, then you should not look beyond RV Coleman Roughneck 13500 btu RV Roof Air Conditioner. The machine is designed to provide uninterrupted cooling through any rough vehicle applications.
Ceiling Assembly Configurations: Select the listed parts for your configuration from the list which follows:
Non-Ducted w/Wall Thermostat: Electric Heat Kit (Opt.) 67306
The Upper Units featured here are Manufacturer's designated replacements for certain Original Equipment installed by the coach manufacturer. They will not have solar panels or condensate pumps which may have been installed on the OEM units. If your model number is not found here, Click Here for a complete Cross-Reference List.
If your model number is listed below, old or new...
Then order the following replacement:
Old Mfg. Number (R-22)
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Deluxe Non-Ducted Coleman Ceiling Assembly - White - Heat Ready
DELUXE COLEMAN CEILING ASSEMBLY - W/DOWN-VENTS - HEAT READY
Electric Heat Kit For Coleman Ceiling Assembly
COLEMAN DUCTED CEILING ASSEMBLY - COOL ONLY - NO T-STAT
Coleman Ducted Ceiling Assembly - Heat Ready - White
COLEMAN THERMOSTAT - 1 STAGE HEAT & COOL - WHITE
Manual Ducted Air Distribution Box Cool-White
Cool Only 24v Air Distribution Box - 8330A743
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 48203C8665, 02-2211
- Freight Charge Residential
- UPC List
- 755790118045, 755790121267
- Freight Charge Commercial
- Product Cross-Sells
- Video Link
- The motor of RV Coleman Roughneck is directly mounted to its bulkhead. This ensures free turning action and prevents angle distortion of the blower.
- RV Coleman Roughneck is fitted with one of the highest power rated fan motors (1/3 HP)
- Raised lance fins of RV Coleman Roughneck streamlines heat transfer
- RV Coleman Roughneck is fitted with rifled copper coolant tubing. This purpose-built tubing develops turbulence within the coolant to enhance its ability of heat dissipation
- Extensive use of stainless steel and durable plastic makes the assembly corrosion-resistant
- Heater assembly can be added afterwards
- RV Coleman Roughneck 13500 btu is ductless RV air conditioner assembly
- As the title suggests, RV Coleman Roughneck 13500 btu RV Roof Air Conditioner can remove 13500 BTU of heat from the vehicle's interior
- RV Coleman Roughneck 13500 btu RV Roof Air Conditioner operates on 115 V
- The evaporator flow rate of RV Coleman Roughneck 13500 btu RV Roof Air Conditioner is 320 CFM
- Heater is not part of the RV Coleman Roughneck's assembly