Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Big Buddy Portable Heater - 79-8056
Big Buddy Portable Heater
BIG Buddy from Mr. Heater now takes portable heat to another level with multi-position heat settings of 4,000, 9,000 and 18,000 BTU/HR. BIG Buddy's Dual-Heating System (DHS) combines radiant heat comfort with convection heat airflow for maximum heating efficiency.
Built-in oxygen shutoff sensor and tip-over switch ensures indoor safe operation (adequate ventilation must be provided; see operating instructions).
Uses either one or two 1 lb. cylinders (direct attachment) or can be connected to one or two 20 lb. propane cylinders (20 lb. cylinder must remain outdoors.) with optional hoses (order below).
Certified by CSA International (American Gas Association), Mr. Heater's Big Buddy Indoor Safe Portable Heater features a low oxygen safety shutoff pilot to provide safe, reliable propane heat indoors.
For more information, click here to view Operating Instructions and Owner's Manual.
Safety Note: Any fuel burning ventless appliance needs adequate air exchange to replenish Oxygen and remove products of combustion. Standards require at least a 1 square inch fresh air opening for every 1000 BTUs of propane used by any appliance. Replacement air (oxygen) is provided best by two vents, one low on an outside wall and the other high on another outside wall.
|Massachusetts Exception: This item is prohibited for sale and delivery into the state of Massachusetts.|
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Hose - POL To Appliance - 5 Ft
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- F274800, 94-8720
- UPC List
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Energy Tech La
- Ergonomic Easy-Carry Handle
- Low Oxygen Shutoff Pilot Safety System For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Blower Fan Power On/Off Switch
- Uses optional A/C Adapter Or 4 D-Cell Batteries To Power Blower Fan
- Large 4-Position Heat Level Control Knob With Built-In Piezo Starter
- Integrated Hot Air Blower Venting System
- Attached Swing-Open Doors with Swivel-Out Mount For Easy Cylinder Installation
- Porcelain Coated Reflector For Extended Life
- Dual Ceramic Burner Tiles With Shock Absorbing Floating Insulation
- High-Temperature Coated Safety Wire Guard
- Non-Skid Surface Pads For Extra Stability
- Key Shaped Rear Mounting Holes For Wall Mounting
- Built-In Tip Over Shutoff Switch
- CSA Certified For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Model No. MH18B
- Stock No. F274800
- 4,000/9,000/18,000 BTU/Hr.
- Gas: Propane
- Operating Position: Vertical
- Valve Position: Pilot, Lo, Med. & Hi
- Heating Time: One 1lb. Cylinder: 1.5 to 6 hour Two 1lb. Cylinders: 3 to 12 hours One 20lb. Cylinder: 25 to 110 hours Two 20lb. Cylinders: 50 to 220 hours
- Overall dimensions: 17"L X 10"W X 17.5"H
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs.