Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Dometic Atwood Water Heater 6 Gallon GCH6AA-10E Combo (Gas or 110VAC) with Heat Exchange - 80-1364
Dometic Atwood Water Heater 6 Gallon GCH6AA-10E Combo (Gas or 110VAC) with Heat Exchange
This 6 gallon Atwood RV water heater has it all! An electric element to heat water while plugged in or running a generator, a heat exchange feature to heat water while driving, and of course, the old standby, LP gas operation. Switches inside the motorhome turn on or off the electric element or LP gas, for added convenience. At dry weight, Atwood six-gallon models are 14 pounds lighter than competitive models.
Atwood is the largest manufacturer of specialized water heaters for recreation vehicles and marine use worldwide, with 30 years of experience building lightweight, reliable products for motorhomes, trailers, fifth wheels, and campers.
Note: These units include the Door.
- Includes the door plus attaching hardware and installation instructions
- A heat exchange option using engine coolant heat is economical.
- An electric element saves gas when campground or generator power is available.
- Has electronic ignition for added convenience. A simple flip of a switch from inside allows you to turn on and off.
- Easy to install
- The aluminum clad tanks protect against corrosion, so no need for an extra aluminum anode
- 95% of the parts can be replaced or serviced through the outside door. This simplifies service and eliminates the need for service personnel to enter the inside of your coach.
- The high temperature limit switch, temperature control and pressure relief helps protect your equipment and safety.
- Cut-out dimensions are: 16" wide, 12-1/2" high, and 18-1/2" deep.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Anode Rod for Atwood or Suburban Water Heaters-Magnesium
Heater Door Atwood 10 Gal
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 96163, GCH6A-10E
- Free Ground Shipping
- UPC List
- Heat Source
- Water Heater Size (gal)