Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Low Profile 30k 5th Wheel - 94-4960
Low Profile 30k 5th Wheel
This new 30K 5th Wheel from Reese is specially designed and engineered for the serious tower, primarily on medium-duty conversion trucks. It provides a big, 30,000 lb. towing capacity, built for serious trailering. The Low Profile design can be vertically adjusted 3" to permit level trailering (9-1/2" to 12-1/2") above the vehicle deck. The front to rear tilt capability enables easy hook-up on uneven ground also featuring the Reese exclusive new side-to-side rocker design for smooth trailering. Base rails are not required.
Visit the Reese 5th Wheel Hitch web pages for more information on Reese products. This series of hitches has 15K, 16k, 20K, 22K and 30k models to accommodate the full range of 5th wheel applications.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 30054, 14-2802
- Freight Charge Residential
- Cequent Towing
- UPC List
- Freight Charge Commercial
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Hitch Rating (lb)
- Innovative new side-tilt design reduces vehicle frame stress, creating a smoother, more comfortable ride and making hook-up and un-hook much easier.
- Specially designed and engineered for the serious tower, primarily on medium-duty conversion trucks.
- Actuating handle is more easily accessible than most fifth wheels, making hook-up quicker and more convenient.
- Clearances are engineered to enable use in conjunction with Reese folding gooseneck hitches.
- 30,000 lb. capacity; 7,500 lb. pin weight capacity.
- Five year limited warranty.