Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
A20 5th Wheel Hitch Head - 16540 - 72.1652
A20 5th Wheel Hitch Head - 16540
Curt's A20 5TH Wheel Hitch Head works in a manner that it is protected from all kinds of wear, rust and whatsoever comes its way. It has the ability to ward off all kinds of threats that you may face on your cross-country tour because of the fact that its finish is made of carbide black powder coat ? which also has a limited lifetime warranty. What's more? These products have also been tested according to the safety standards of SAE J2638.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 16540, 72-1652
- Free Ground Shipping
- Curt Manufacturing
- UPC List
- This product has fully articulated torsion heads in order to provide for controlled coupling and perfectly stable towing
- The A20 5TH Wheel Hitch Head features cast yoke with have added poly-tension inserts in order to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- The interlocking jaws of this product can fully wrap itself to the kingpin with high strength in order to reduce all the noise
- This products lockable handles have the ability to self reset for the ready-to-couple position after they have been uncoupled
- The products also has extra wide head openings which provide for easier couplings
- Users will find that the ease-access bolts and alignment pegs have simple leg-to-body attachments.
- The A20 5TH Wheel Hitch Head features one-pin head and fast removal which makes it easy to move with lighter and smaller pieces
- The product offers 3 position indicators which will clearly indicate the status of coupling
- The A20 5TH Wheel Hitch Head is also know to be able to mount to all base rails of industry standards
- This product is also compatible with the extension boxes of kingpins which will also include common pivoting pin boxes