Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
RV Jack/Leveler - E-ZJACK
Wheel Jacks - The Amazing EZ-Jack
Wheel Jacks by Blaylock Industries are designed as an easy to use, safe and reliable device for changing tires on tandem axle trailers and RVs. Its unique rocker shape allows trailer operators to simply drive the trailer onto the EZ Jack to elevate the tire to change. No more hassling with awkward jacks or wooden blocks.
Wheel Jacks for RV Leveling
EZ Jack also serves as the perfect solution for raising or leveling RVs. Its light weight and one-piece design make storage a snap making it a great wheel chock.
Easy to use
In most cases you simply place the EZ Jack, rocker side up, under the good tire and drive up the rocker until the tire to be serviced has cleared the ground. For RVs and trailers with low fenders, EZ jack can be used in reverse position, with the rocker side down for 2 inches additional height. In either position, once the tire has been changed, simply drive carefully off the low end of the EZ Jack.
EZ Jack also functions as an excellent RV or Trailer wheel chock when in the reversed position. It is designed to provide a firm hold on just about any surface. It is ideal for parking your trailer or chocking on inclines.
More Details EXPAND
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- E-Z JACK
- Blaylock Industries Inc.
- UPC List
- Enables you to easily change a tire on your tandem-axle trailer
- Heavy-duty, crescent-shaped wedge with rocker design raises trailer off the ground
- Serves as a wheel chock to help keep your trailer in place on inclines and most surfaces
- Flip over and place narrow end in front of wheel
- Levels out your RV when it is parked on uneven terrain
- Drive up onto wedge to balance out your motor home
- Constructed of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant cast aluminum
- Made in USA
- Weight capacity: 20,000 lbs
- Dimensions: 24" long x 6-1/8" wide x 6" tall
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Lifetime warranty