X$9.99 Shipping Promotion applies to Online Orders with Standard Ground Shipping to the lower 48 US States only.
Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
FIRESTONE RIDE RITE P30 CLASS A MOTORHOME CHASSIS AIR SPRING - 96-1233
Sale Prices Shown are Valid Until 12/13/19.
FIRESTONE RIDE RITE P30 CLASS A MOTORHOME CHASSIS AIR SPRING
Item 96-1233 | MFR# 2080
Firestone Ride Rite P30 Class A Motorhome Chassis Air Spring.
- Keep the vehicle front end down - improve steering control, level headlight beams and improve tire wear.
- Level off-center loads - individual inflation valves allow for adjustment side-to-side and front-to-rear.
- Reduce suspension fatigue - keep leaf springs from sagging under repeated or constant load.
- Air adjustment improves the ride - allowing the air springs to be matched to the load.
- Reduce bottoming out - protective air cushion softens contact between the axle and frame.
- Increase vehicle stability - absorbing road shock providing ideal ride conditions for passengers and load.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 2080, 15-1305
- UPC List