Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
P30 Front & Rear Bushing Kit - 96-1125
P30 Front & Rear Bushing Kit
Kit includes Front bar with poly bushing kit for 1 3/4 stock rear bar. Coil spring IFS (Independent Front Suspension)(not for widebody). Adding Roadmaster anti-sway bars to your suspension system will have the same effect on sway as a good set of shocks has on up and down motion - there's an immediate improvement in stability and tracking (especially on the curves), as well as significant resistance to wind and passing trucks. With anti sway bars, motorhome owners can now enjoy cornering with confidence, quicker maneuvering, and a remarkably level ride over uneven terrain - all without launching the dishes out of the cupboard. Arrive fresh, instead of fatigued, at your destination, even after eight or 10 hours at the wheel.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Gmc 2500-3500 1-38 Rear
Gmc 45/5500 1-5/8, Front
Kodiak C4500-C5500 Auxiliary Rear
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 1109-116, 15-3605
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- 765053626033, 758306305847
- RSS Anti-Sway Bars
- Compensates for oversteering and returns your vehicle to center
- Attaches to the steering mechanism on one end and to the chassis undercarriage on the other
- Helps you to maintain control of your vehicle in the event of crosswinds, rut tracking, road edging or a tire blowout
- Reduces road fatigue - stabilizer keeps you centered so that you don't have to work as hard to steer
- Installs in approximately 1 hour with no drilling or welding
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA