Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Cross Member with Hardware - 15-9011
Cross Member with Hardware
Trailer suspension cross members:
Today's roads can put extreme stress on the frame of your fifth wheel or travel trailer. The Xfactor Performance Crossmember by MORryde reduces frame stress created by rough roads, tight cornering or extreme side forces. Reinforcing the frame by adding lateral support. Easy bolt on installation on standard 3 inch wide spring hangers with, in most cases, no drilling or welding*. They will give you peace of mind knowing that your investment will last longer in today's harsh road conditions.
Each crossmember comes with 2 wet bolts and grease fittings for easy lubrication of your suspension system parts. Crossmembers come in 2 halves for easy adjustment and installation to any frame size. Kit also comes with all mounting hardware and easy to understand installation instructions including diagrams.
The MORryde Xfactor Crossmember is available for factory installed MOR/ryde suspension systems and standard suspension systems. Use the easy diagram below to help determine your suspension type.
Example of a factory installed MORryde suspension system equalizer.
If your suspension system looks similar, (note the 4 bolt pattern circled in above diagram), then you need part# 15-9012
Example of a standard, (Non-MORryde) Suspension system equalizer.
If your equalizer looks similar to this then you need part# 15-9011
- Fully adjustable to fit different frames.
- Available for 1, 2, or 3 point installation for extra security. (3 point installation shown.)
- Reduce frame stress at each location up to 94%.
- Easy bolt on installation for standard 3" wide spring hangers.
See MORryde's website for more information.
* Note: Some drilling is required on vehicles equipped with reinforced frame hangers.
Photo shows a 3 point installation requiring 3 individual kits.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- UO21-003, 15-9011
- UPC List
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Designed to greatly reduce stress on vehicle frame
- Provides added lateral strength
- Uses high strength low allow steel for added endurance
- Adjustable to fit different frame widths
- Easy installation - no welding or drilling necessary