Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Roadmaster 9700 Portable Towed Vehicle Brake System - 9700
Roadmaster 9700 Portable Towed Vehicle Brake System
The 9700 Towed Vehicle Brake system is a portable supplemental braking system that applies a pre-set pressure to the towed vehicle's brake pedal each time the motorhome's brake lights are illuminated - simply push a button to select light, medium or heavy braking.
Or, just as easily, Roadmaster's 9700 may be set to activate only in an emergency break away situation. The 9700 uses the electrical connections already in place on your towed vehicle (the towed vehicle's electrical harness) to brake when you brake the motorhome - the same electrical signal that activates the towed vehicle's brake lights also activates the 9700.
Click here for more features and details of the Roadmaster 9700 Towed Vehicle Brake.
Roadmaster also has available the "Even Brake" proportional braking system. Check it outhere.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Roadmaster Even Brake Portable Braking System - Proportional
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 9700, 14-6907
- Free Ground Shipping
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Related Products
- Product Cross-Sells
- Installation Type
- Three braking pressure presets: light, medium or heavy
- Activates ONLY when the motorhome's brake lights are on - no false braking
- Connects and disconnects from the towed vehicle in just a minute or two
- Includes LED motorhome monitor for visual reference of braking activity
- Includes an emergency break away system that delivers maximum braking pressure
- Automatically protects towed vehicle brakes
- Easily transfers from one towed vehicle to another
- Ready for the next stop nearly twice as fast as other systems
- Adjustable brake pedal clamp
- Does not accumulate water in reservoir tank
- Four independently adjustable feet for a stable platform in vehicles