Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Stay in Play Duo Towed Vehicle Brake Control - 9599006 - 14-8890
Stay in Play Duo Towed Vehicle Brake Control - 9599006
The Stay In Play DUO combines two of its features to create proportionate and progressive vacuum assisted systems with complete control. These products require both the coach brake lights and the deceleration in order to apply the towed vehicle brakes.
More Details EXPAND
- Free Ground Shipping
- Demco-Dethmers Mfg. Co.
- UPC List
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 9599006, 14-8890
- Video Link
- The Stay in Play DUO Towed Vehicle Brake Control features a patent pending air cylinder with your power-assisted brakes
- The product also automatically applies a progressive and proportionate braking effort
- With this product, users will only have to apply about 10 pounds of force on their brake pedal to experience the normal levels of braking
- The product features Panic Stop Braking which is also a USP of Demco products for effortless stops in panic situations (Upto 3 times the normal required effort)
- With these products, coach notification of brakes will be applied with every unit
- The Stay In Play Duo works in a manner of creating a vacuum in order to provide for totally consistent and reliable applications of brakes
- In order to active the system of the product, 2 signals will be required ? significant G force and the coach brake.
- No unnecessary or unwanted brake grades or activations will be required as the braking system is completely automatic
- ZERO setup is required for towing as the Stay In Play Duo is always set for towing purposes
- Simple installation requirements as the product is so small that it can simply fit in the users palm and will be hidden out of sight under the hood