Easy Steps To Have PPL Sell Your RV
How To Sell Your RV - Call Today
Call toll free 1-800-755-4775 today to schedule an appointment for a free appraisal of your recreational vehicle. This will allow PPL to go to work to find a qualified buyer for your Motor Home, Travel Trailer, or Fifth Wheel.
Our RV appraisers are here full-time Monday thru Saturday. The RV appraisal and listing process take about an hour so we strongly encourage you to call and schedule an appointment so we can best serve you without your having to wait.
Please bring the following paperwork with you:
- Original title or original registration receipt if you have a lien holder.
- Lien holder information (name, account number, phone number & payoff)
- Proof of RV insurance
- Driver's License (Need copy for file)
- Texas Safety Inspection required on all vehicles including 5th wheels and trailers. Emissions Test also required on all Gas units.
- Most recent recreational vehicle license receipt (if licensed in Texas)
- Extended Warranty documents if you have an extended warranty on your RV
In addition, you should
- Empty all holding tanks and water tanks on your RV.
- Remove all dishes, cleaning supplies, and personal items from the RV.
- Have your motor home fuel tank full (minimum of 60 gallons). This will allow us to start the engine and generator on a regular basis to help keep it in good condition.
- Have enough propane so that we can show the buyer that the stove, oven, refrigerator and water heater all work.