Travel Trailer Insurance
Texas Travel Trailer Insurance Program (Includes Coverage for 5th Wheels and Pop-Ups)
The Foremost Texas Travel Trailer program provides Other Than Collision and Collision coverage for any travel trailer including 5th Wheels and Pop-Up Campers. Also included at no additional charge:
- Coverage for attached accessories such as awnings, satellite dishes.
- Diminishing deductible - For every claim-free year, your deductible goes down without a premium increase.
- Coverage for debris removal and fire department service fees.
- Deductibles of $100, $250, $500 and $750.
- Comprehensive Contents Coverage including Theft.
- Replacement Cost coverage available.
- Contents inside or outside your RV.
- Emergency Expense Coverage.
- TraveLine Towing and Roadside Assistance
- Coverage includes your towing vehicle.
- 365 days a year, 24 hours a day coverage in the U.S. or Canada.
- Sign and drive - no out-of-pocket payment up to your policy limit.
- Full Coverage for Medium-duty trucks
- GVW over 10,000 pounds used to tow your 5th Wheel.
- Qualifying trucks - Chevrolet C-4500, Freightliner, Ford F-450,550,650, International 4000 Series, Kenworth T300.
- Full-Timer Comprehensive Personal Liability limits of $50,000, $100,000 or $300,000.
- Total Loss Replacement Cost for all new trailers.
- If your trailer is destroyed within the first 5 model years, you'll get a brand new one of like kind and quality.