Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Dual LP & Co Alarm - 66-8742
Dual LP & Co Alarm
CO/MO Detectors from Atwood using fuel cell technology.
Why have two separate alarms when you can have just one. Single unit detects both LP and CO gases! Uses chassis and battery power to help protect your family. ETL listed and tested to UL 2034, UL 1484 and CSA 6.19.00 for RV applications. Cutout Dimensions are 3.44" W x 3.56" H
The Atwood LP/CO Alarm operates in Six separate modes:
- Power off Mode: Visually indicates sufficient and insufficient power to the alarm.
- Gas Sensing Mode: Continually monitors gas concentrations to ensure they're at acceptable levels.
- Alarm Active Mode: Indicates that one or more gas concentrations have reached unsafe levels. Visually and audibly alarms to alert to potential dangerous situation.
- Alarm Test Mode: Visually and audibly verifies proper alarm operation
- Alarm Reset/Stabilization Mode: Silences audio alarm for 6 minutes. Verifies proper alarm operation. If gas concentrations are still high after the six minutes the alarm will sound once again.
- Fault Mode: Indicates a fault has been detected that compromises the alarm.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 36681, 03-0550, 36636
- UPC List
- Related Products
- Detector Type
LP Gas/Carbon Monoxide
- Power Source
- 12 VDC