Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Carbon Monoxide Sensor Alarm - Surface Mount - White - 66-8642
Carbon Monoxide Sensor Alarm - Surface Mount - White
Carbon Monoxide Sensor & Alarm Features Include:
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment.
- Muted does not override detection circuit, giving you full time protection.
- Memory Scan retains the CO level that activated the alarm letting you know the the CO level even after ventilation.
- The Micro Current Technology saves precious battery power.
- Two Level Alarm - Caution at moderate (60ppm CO) helps protect high risk groups, seniors and children.
- Long life, self cleaning maintenance free sensor. No need to replace every 2 or 3 years.
- The loud 85 dB Alarm alerts you to CO danger.
- Test/Reset Button is used to temporarily silence alarm during ventilation. Tests all detector functions and activates Memory Scan.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- It may be purchased for surface or recessed mounting.
RV Carbon Monoxide Sensor/Alarm Specifications
- UL Listed to UL 2034-2003 for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas, including May 14, 2003 & Nov. 14, 2003 revisions. Meets RV standard ANSI A119.2 as required by the RVIA.
- UL tested for vibration, cooking fumes, shock, humidity, salt water spray, corrosion and temperature extremes.
- Power 12 VAC, operational range 8-16 volts.
- 60 milliamp (.06 amp.) current draw.
- Operational Temperature Range: -40oF to +150oF (-40oC to +65oC).
- Case Dimensions:
Surface Mount 60-541 5.5"W x 3"H x 1.3"D
Flush Mount 60-542 6.5"W x 3.5"H x 1.25"D
For additional information visit the manufacturers web page for this carbon monoxide sensor alarm. This link will open in a new browser window. Simply close this new window to return here.
NOTE: The Manufacturer recommends that CO and LP detectors be replaced every 5 years.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 65-541-WT, 03-0251, 65-541-P-WT
- Mti Industries Inc
- UPC List
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Detector Type
- Carbon Monoxide
- Power Source
- 12 VDC
- Video Link