Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Camco PowerGrip RV 30-Amp Voltage Protector with Integrated Surge Protection (55301) - 55-7098
Camco PowerGrip RV 30-Amp Voltage Protector with Integrated Surge Protection (55301)
Camco has a tradition of helping their customers with excellence in the RV industry. The company was kick started in '96 by Don Caine, and Camco Manufacturing had started with just one worker and one product. Now they have come a long way and brought to you the PowerGrip RV 30-Amp Voltage Protector. This product has been made with high-quality materials so you can get the most useful life out of them. This product has been manufactured using state-of-the-art technologies while keeping customers' needs in mind. What's more? Camco's knowledgable customer representatives are always ready to assist customers with all of their questions. This company therefore takes pride in meeting the demands of the challenging and ever changing marketplace while serving its consumers, who are Camco's most valuable asset. Camco's customers should definitely expect high reliability and quality service for many years to come with this product.
More Details EXPAND
- Camco Manufacturing
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 55301, 19-1953
- UPC List
- The PowerGrip RV 30-Amp Voltage Protector has been developed in a manner that it complies with the rigorous quality standards of the industry.
- This product features some really cutting edge innovations with reliable designs - all of which promise solid value.
- The Camco PowerGrip RV 30-Amp Voltage Protector with Integrated Surge Protection (55301) can be expected to provide high reliability for many years to come.
- The core of the Camco PowerGrip RV 30-Amp Voltage Protector with Integrated Surge Protection (55301) is made with an NSF 61 certified materials.
- The Camco PowerGrip RV 30-Amp Voltage Protector with Integrated Surge Protection (55301) will protect your RV from dangerously low or dangerously high voltage levels. .
- It is ideal for RVs, livestock, agriculture, kennels and other industrial, commercial and residential uses
- The fittings are heavy duty machined and plated for maximum corrosion resistance and the durable exterior jacket protects electrical components from damage or exposure.
- CSA Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 372
- Compliant with all federal and state level Low Lead Laws.
- 18AWG power cord with LEG indicator plug, operates on 120VAC.