Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Zero G-RV Water Hose - 1/2" x 50ft - by Apex - 06.0689
Zero G-RV Water Hose - 1/2" x 50ft - by Apex
The Zero-G RV and Marine hose features a Tru-Flex Inner Core covered by a G-Force High Density Jacket. The pliable inner core prevents kinking and remains flexible in cold weather to 35 Degrees. It's easy to maneuver and coils easily for storage. The outer jacket is durable, long lasting and wears as well as a commercial grade hose. The Zero-G hose is puncture resistant and glides smoothly over surfaces without snagging or tearing.
- Up to 40% lighter weight than heavy duty vinyl hoses
- Kink-free uninterrupted flow
- Easy to store - small and compact
- Tough G-Force woven fiber jacket resists leaks, abrasion and punctures.
- 600+ psi burst rated
- Consistent, high flow equal to a conventional 5/8" hose.
- Flexible and easy to maneuver even in cold weather down to 35 Degrees.
- Commercial-grade, ergonomic, aluminum couplings
- Lead Free - Drinking Water Safe
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 4006-50, 06-0689
- Teknor Apex
- UPC List
- Hose Diameter (in)
- Hose Type
- Length (ft)