Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
See LeveL II Tank Monitor 709 - 88-9040
See LeveL II Tank Monitor 709
SeeLevel II? Tank Monitor System. Used to Monitor Battery Voltage/ Fresh Water Tank/ Gray Water tank/ Black Water Tank/ LPG Tank Levels. LED Display. 2.8 Inch x 4 Inch. Measures Up to 3 Holding Tanks and 1 LPG Tank.
The SEELEVEL II? system consists of a display unit that mounts inside the RV and sender panels that stick to the side of the holding tank. A single two conductor wire is used to connect all the sender panels to the display.
- Advanced External Sensing Technology with Unbeatable Accuracy
- Compact Easy to Read 3 Digit LED Display
- Measures Tanks of Almost Any Shape and Size
- Provides Accurate Tank Level Information
- Saves Wire and Avoids Connection Errors
- Dramatic Reduction of False Readings in Waste Tanks as Long as the Tank Wall Is Kept Clean
- Built in Diagnostics So That If a Problem Did Develop It Could Be Found and Repaired
- Attractive Interface to Fit the Decor of Both Entry Level and High-End RVs
- Easy to Operate and Easy Installation
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 709-1003, 69-7560
- See Level
- UPC List