Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Front Camper Tie Downs - 72.0713
Front Camper Tie Downs
The Frame Mounted Camper Tie Downs by Torklift Central are your best bet when it comes to securing your truck camper in the safest and most reliable manner possible. The truck camper tie downs are patented and incorporate 4 independent points for tie downs. These points will have to be bolted directly onto your truck's frame but when you do, you will realize that this is all you will ever need to hold the camper in place while your truck is on the move.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- F2021, 72-0713
- Free Ground Shipping
- Tork Lift
- UPC List
- These tie downs feature attachment points that will be at the front end of your truck bed in order to secure a bed mounted camper. No more worrying about your security while you?re on the move with the camper attached. (the rear tie downs will be sold separately)
- Torklift's Front Camper Tie Downs have a frame mounted design that ensures an excellent form of handling and added stability
- This product has the ability to secure campers to the base of the truck instead of its bed ? which, in turn, distributes the weight in a better way and keeps the truck from being too heavy on the top.
- These products are also designed to be virtually undetectable when they are not being used
- The inserts for these tie-downs can be easily removed from their frame mounted receiver brackets whenever you want to detach it and take your favorite Ford truck out for a spin without the camper
- The Torklift Front Camper Tie Downs have been custom-made to fit every vehicle. one size fits all.
- The brackets of this product will fit tightly into the frame of your car with no loss of ground clearance.
- The product has been constructed with powder coated steel
- All necessary hardware including frame brackets and 2 front tie down inserts will be included with the product.
- The product will perfectly fit the 2017 Ford Super Duty F-250, F-350, and F-450