Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
12V Smart Arm Awning Hardware Kit - 63' Short (Black) - 72.3838
12V Smart Arm Awning Hardware Kit - 63' Short (Black)
The Solera Smart Arm 12V Power Awning incorporates several intelligent features sure to enhance everyone's camping experience. Best of all, these new features are all accessible from a weatherproof controller built right into the awning arm itself, making for easy and convenient access without having to go inside the RV to operate the switches. It's not called the Smart 'ARM' for nothing!
More Details EXPAND
- Lippert Components
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 759516, 72-3838
- UPC List
- 12V Power Extend and Retract Operation use either the nested arm controller or traditional switches for extend and retract operation. Traditional switches will override Smart Arm's exterior controller.
- One-Touch Safety Lock Button allows full access to all Smart Arm features. In order to change any setting on the Smart Arm, or even to operate the Smart Arm, the one-touch safety lock button must be initiated. Smart Arm's safety lock ensures that your settings are just how you left them.
- Optional Awning Rail Lighting. Can be activated from the Smart Arm's nested controller without having to go inside the coach. Awning lights can be permanently set to on or off by simply pressing the lighting button. Light button is also used to activate infrared security option.(sold seperately)
- Optional Multi-Level Wind Sensing Technology. Awning automatically retracts when inclement weather arrives. Toggle between three different levels of wind sensitivity, or completely deactivate the wind sensor altogether.
- Optional Infrared Security System arming the infrared security system provides peace and comfort when you're asleep. This feature will activate the optional IR Photocell Sensor providing added security and convenience. The awning lights will illuminate in the automatic setting when the photocell senses heat and motion.(Sold Seperately)
- Freight Charge Commercial
- Freight Charge Residential