Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Lend A Hand Extended Assist Rail - 20.2080
Lend A Hand Extended Assist Rail
Lend A Hand Extended Assist Rail has a 37" overall drop and protrudes from the wall 25.5" The AM-533 Lend A Hand Extended Assist Rail has the same footprint and bracketry as the standard Lend A Hand Rail (AM-200, AM-300, AM-800). When changing between these different rails this will save you from having to drill new holes. Model AM-533 is made from aluminum tubing and is powder coated black with a black foam grip. This item is designed to help campers maintain and keep their balance upon entry into or exit from their RV.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Lend-A-Hand Door Handle Black
Lend A Hand
Foam Grip Wrap Lend A Hand
Lend-A-Hand Mini - Black
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Manufacturer Numbers
- AM-533, 20-2080
- Stromberg Carlson
- UPC List
- Has footprint and same braketry as standard Lend A Hand Rail (AM-200, AM-300, AM800).
- Designed to help campers maintain & keep their balance.
- Easy install. No need to drill new holes. The existing holes can be used.
- Large safety grip
- Has a 37" overall drop
- Protrudes from the wall 25.5".
- WEIGHT - 6 pounds
- MANUFACTURER - Stromberg Carlson Products Inc.
- MFG PART # - AM-533