Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Rubber Roof Coat - White - Quart - 38-1507
Rubber Roof Coat - White - Quart
NOTE: Elixir Products are being re-labeled with HENG's Inc. labels. The product is the same, only the label is different. Elixir labeled products will be shipped until the current stock is gone, so the product you receive may have either label.
This Roof coating is formulated from 100% acrylic latex polymer. Use on RV rubber roofs and as a reflective and protective coating. This product expands and contracts with the roof, and resists cracking, impact, and UV rays. Non-polluting and non-toxic.
It can be applied over galvanized steel, bituminous built-op roofs (BURs), concrete, wood, polyurethane foam and asphalt roof shingles or wherever a flexible durable and long lasting protection is needed.
Surface Preparation and Application
Rubber Roof Coating can be applied using a brush, roller or spray
equipment. Caution: Do not apply this coating at temperatures below 50 Degrees F.
Make sure that all surfaces to be coated are clean and free from dirt, grease, oil, loose paint or any other foreign matter that will prevent the coating from adhering to the roof.
Coverage is approximately 200 sqft per gallon.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 46032, 13-0743, 16-46032, 13-1540
- UPC List
- 811878010127, 050391460327
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Roof Type
- EPDM (Rubber)
- Easy to apply
- Equipment cleans easily with water (must be cleaned before coating hardens)
- Provides excellent exterior durability
- Resists ultra violet rays due to its 100% acrylic base
- Will expand and contract with the roof substrate base
- It resists cracking and chipping
- Resists dirt buildup
- High tensile strength resists hail and foot traffic
- Water based acrylic roof mastics have a low toxicity and are non-pollutant