Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
AMP Research 75126-01A PowerStep Electric Running Boards - 25.4718
AMP Research 75126-01A PowerStep Electric Running Boards
This PowerStep GM FS PU electric running Board is ideal for high trucks. With these running boards, you will have an easier time climbing on an off your truck even if you are disabled. It hides away when the door is closed to ensure that it does not get in the way and harm you.
The electric board is strong and can hold a capacity of 600 pounds on each side. This is suitable for supporting persons or various weights. It is made of self-lubricating bushings that can withstand all weather. It has been proved to perform flawlessly in any driving conditions be it mud, dirt, snow and ice.
The board is a combination of high strength aluminium alloy components that feature a military spec finish which makes it corrosion resistant. It also features a stripped stepping surface to prevent you from slipping.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 75126-01A, 25-4718
- UPC List
- All of its components are weatherproof.
- It comes with a 5 year limited warranty and it is made in USA.
- OEM quality electric motors and pressure sensitive drive system.
- Pinch proof technology.
- All weather performance and maintenance free self-lubricating bushings
- Low profile integrated LED light system.
- Stainless steel pivot pins that give it a strong stability,
- Corrosion resistant die cast aluminium inodized components
- High strength and can support up-to 600 pounds on each side.
- Has automatic retracting wide steps that are made of alumonium.
- Weighs 51 pounds.
- Measures 81x13x8 inches in dimension.
- Exterior color is black.
- Does not fold.
- California proposition 65 warning applies.
- Cover includes wiring, hardware, and running boards.