Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
AMP Research 75137-01A PowerStep Electric Running Boards - 25.4722
AMP Research 75137-01A PowerStep Electric Running Boards
Avoid the hassle that comes with getting onto your truck. With PowerStep, you can rest assured that getting on and off your truck will be as easy as pie. The patented running board is electrically powered and does not look out of place on your truck. It extends when your door opens and extracts when it closes.
The board has an elegant design and performs in all weather conditions. The aluminium alloy used is corrosive resistant and the board has been tested in severe conditions to guarantee durability. The hinge points are made of stainless steel. There is a heavy duty electric motor that ensures the board operates for a long time.
Confirm if your truck can use the board before making a purchase as it can only be used in 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra pickup and 2008-2017 Toyota Sequoia.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 75137-01A, 25-4722
- UPC List
- There is a standard LED lighting system
- Boards extend up to 12 inches allowing for a sizeable stepping area
- High-strength and corrosion resistant aluminium alloy cast
- Waterproof motors
- There is a plug and play feature for the boards where you can power them through the OBD-11 port of your vehicle.
- Stainless steel pivot pin that are low maintenance.
- Maximized durability and grip through textured aluminium steps with powder coat finish.
- High load capacity on each side. Maximum weight limit of up to 600 pounds. .
- weighs 45 pounds
- Product measurements are 8*81*13 inches
- comes in color black
- Warranty of 5 years/ 60,000 miles
- Drilling is expected during install.