Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch - 15.3508
B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch
B&W Trailer Hitches revolutionized trailer hitches by designing a hitch with a ball that can be turned over, pulled out, and even stowed under the bed. It can be installed on to the truck easily without requiring bed removal, welding or drilling, making it the ideal choice. With this trailer hitch you can tow anything easily, and there are also a lot of accessories and adaptors available. You can use the Turnoverball Gooseneck hitch with any gooseneck trailer, as the Turnoverball system has a durable steel hitch that helps secure the hitch with a strong 5/8-inch-thick steel pin, which is found at the end of the operating handle. One of the best things about this trailer hitch is that it securely locks the hitch, ensuring easier towing and a strong connection with no worries. It's also simple to remove the hitch ball once you're done towing by pulling the handle and rotating it clockwise until the latch comes out. Then you can simply remove the ball, turn it upside down, and then you can put it in the ball hole. So, forget all your troubles about towing heavy loads and gooseneck trailers, because the Turnoverball Gooseneck hitch is one of a kind and offers superior results. It's made in the USA and is also one of the most popular hitches in the market today.
More Details EXPAND
- Free Ground Shipping
- B&W Trailer Hitches
- Manufacturer Numbers
- GNRK1016, 15-3508, GNRM1016
- UPC List
- 843233004434, 843233003703
- Heavy-duty under bed hitch lets you tow your gooseneck trailer
- Complete truck bed access when you're not towing
- 5/8' Thick, spring-loaded, steel locking pin on end of handle goes all the way through ball to secure it in place
- Single-piece, machined ball socket provides rugged durability
- Simple installation with included custom mounting kit
- Gross towing weight: 30,000 lbs.
- Vertical load limit: 7,500 lbs.
- Ball size: 2-5/16'
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Powder coated steel is sturdy and corrosion resistant