Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Pullrite 2600 5th Wheel Hitch - 14.1759
Pullrite 2600 5th Wheel Hitch
The SuperLite 2600 is specifically designed for trucks equipped with an OE (original equipment) and aftermarket tow packages with an underbed gooseneck ball towing system.
The SuperLite 2600 is the easiest hitch on the market to hookup. Coupling and uncoupling can be performed in a straight line or any angle to the trailer. You will have successful hitching without perfect hitch to trailer alignment every time. It has a tighter connection and smoother ride. SuperLite 2600 eliminates the tolerance/play "stack-up" to give you the tightest connection and smoothest ride possible.
The SuperLite 2600 is made from high-grade steel, not aluminum. The steel used in building the SuperLite does not soften when welded, so it retains every bit of its original material strength after the welding process.
The Bed Saver Rails are detachable bed rails that minimize surface wear and bed rail crushing and also reduce or eliminate bed paint scratches. The Bed Saver Rails distribute the torquing stresses from towing on the bed channels over a wider area than any other single point hitch because they remain flat against, and perpendicular to, the bed channels. They distribute the towing weight more evenly, reducing bed flex.
The Remote Latch System is easily reachable with the Remote Handle Latch and easily operated.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Horse Trailer Adapter
Springload Mounting Kit/B&W Adapter - 4434
Ford 16K & 18K B&W Adapter Kit
Dodge 16K & 18K B&W Adapter Kit
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Pulliam Enterprises Inc.
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 2600, 14-1759
- UPC List
- Freight Charge Commercial
- Freight Charge Residential
- Max Trailer Weight - 20,000 lbs.
- Max Tongue Weight - 5,000 lbs.
- Mounting System - Single Point (1P) Attachment for underbed gooseneck towing systems
- Avail. Base Rails - Bed Saver Rails only
- Adjust. Heights - 15 7/8", 17 3/8", 18 7/8"
- Truck Bed Req. - 8 ft standard trucks and can be adapted for short bed trucks with limitations ( not for flatbed models)
- Included Equipment - Superlite Trailer Adapter, Superlite Remote Latch Handle
- Video Link
- Mounts to truck's OE or aftermarket gooseneck tow package
- Easy hookup and removal
- Included Remove Latch System
- Patented Cam-Action Ball
- No re-torquing required
- Bed Saver Rails
- Made from high grade USA made steel