Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Road Master 1139-149 1-5/8' Rear Anti-Sway Bar, For Ford Motor Homes - 71.5033
Road Master 1139-149 1-5/8' Rear Anti-Sway Bar, For Ford Motor Homes
The product is another great component that fans of RV must try at all cost. Users of RV often complain fatigue and restlessness that comes from the side to side movement of the vehicle resulting in loss of control for the user. The product deals with these issues by minimizing the sway and ensuring that the effects of crosswinds, passing motorists and shifting cargo are minimized. The product is designed to provide durability for the user with the use of polyurethane that is durable and resistant to the damage caused by oil, gasoline and ozone. The superior construction used by the manufacturers of Road master is another reason why the product delivers an excellent performance. The use of cadmium plated chromoly produces a product that is not only stronger but is also better equipped at handling sway in the vehicles. It also includes heavy-gauge mounting hardware that is easy to follow The instruction manual of the product makes the installation process much simpler, it also provides the user with the list of vehicles that the product fits perfectly.
More Details EXPAND
- Roadmaster Inc.
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 1139-149, 71-5033
- UPC List
- The product uses a 1-1/2' diameter round bar to provide better resistance to sway over OEM supplied sway bar
- The sway bar has a diameter of 1-1/2'
- The cadium plated sway bar material is made of 4140 chrome moly steel
- The product weighs 90 lbs
- Using the product increases the stability of your RV on bumpy roads, varying surfaces and crosswinds
- Reduces the body roll by moving the force from one side to another
- The Polyurethane brushings provide the user with better durability and longer life