Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Husky 82084 Super Brute Electric Jack - 4000 lb. Capacity - 82084
Husky 82084 Super Brute Electric Jack - 4000 lb. Capacity
The Husky 82084 Super Brute Electric Jack - 4000 lb. Capacity fits almost all the A-frame couplers out there. It was also the first ever jack to offer its users a ball screw functionality. This ball screw creates much less rolling friction compared to the sliding friction of most traditional jacks. With the help of rolling friction, the jack's motors have to work much less while drawing less amperage and creating a lot less heat. The features of this product have also helped reduce noise from the whole process while increasing the overall useful life of the jack. It all started when power jacks began to combine all the great features of other jacks. The Husky 82084 Super Brute Electric Jack - 4000 lb. Capacity is a very powerful jack that quickly and easily raises and lowers the A-frame of your trailer.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 82084, 15-1460
- UPC List
- The lift capacity of this product stands at 4000 lbs
- The outer tube diameter of the jack is 2.25 inch wide.
- The storage cover and bracket have been included with the product.
- The footpad of the jack has a diameter of 5.5'.
- The draw at full load for this electric jack stands at 25 Amps.
- This electric jack will be able to fit most A-frame couplers in the market.
- The product's advanced 20mm Ball screw provides superior lifting capacities while reducing friction, motor wear and amperage draw.
- The high capacity ball nut of this product has been rated for heavy duty usage which also gives the jack a 20% increased rate in capacity.
- The 2.25 inch diameter jack also has a drop down leg. This zinc plated leg also includes a 5.5 inch footpad.
- The adjustable drop down leg of this product increases the jack's length by as much as 6 inches.
- This product also features a storage bracket which can protect the trailer's cord end from the weather.
- The switches of this jack are also weather protected. These switches are manufactured in a soft trigger manner and have a backlit panel.