Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Power Twin II-22 - 94-0707
Power Twin II-22
This RV Electric Leveling Jack introduces the only stabilizer product that lifts, levels and stabilizes all at the same time! The new Ultra Power Twin II adds the capacity to actually lift the trailer with up to 6000 pounds of rugged power. (at near full extension.) Each side can be elevated to a height of 30 inches independently or simultaneously. Plus, having a unique extension brace design, the Ultra Power Twin II is the only stabilizer that stops front-to-back motion and side-to-side motion at the same time! It's truly the ultimate in stabilization technology and it's perfect for any RV!
Powerful 12-volt electric motors provide for independent lifting and leveling, all with the convenient flip of a switch.
These Electric jacks are fully adaptable to all towable RV frame types. The Model 22 fits low profile travel trailers, 5th wheels and all Class C's (rear ONLY) and has 22" vertical travel. Adjusts from 48" to 77" wide. Model 30 adjusts from 48" to 80" wide and is not for use on Class C's.
|Part #||Model||Vertical Travel||Width Adjustment|
|94-0707||Power Twin II 22"||22"||48" to 77"|
|94-4724||Power Twin II 30"||30"||48" to 80"|
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 39-941707, 15-0318
- Freight Charge Residential
- UPC List
- Freight Charge Commercial
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Power Twin II
- Capacity (lb)
- 6,000 lb. trailer lift capacity - elevates to a 30" height
- Adjusts from 42" to 77" and features up to 22" of leg extension
- Extension brake design eliminates front-to-back and side-to-side motion
- Dual electric 12-volt motors provide easy and convenient lifting and leveling
- Model 22 is compatible with travel trailers, fifth wheels and class "C" mini-motorhomes
- Please note: Model 32 is NOT compatiable with Class C's