Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Trailer Valet - TVXL20 Trailer Moving System - 71.8604
Trailer Valet - TVXL20 Trailer Moving System
Heavy-duty dolly with integrated drive takes the hassle out of moving your trailer. Simply connect your trailer, turn the crank, and guide the trailer with the steering handle. Instead of hand cranking, save time by using the drill attachment (which is included) with your power drill (drill not included).
When the time comes to move or align your unhitched trailer, the Trailer Valet XL20 is at your service. Instead of driving your vehicle to your trailer, this heavy-duty dolly allows you to drive your trailer to your hitch. This saves you the time and frustration of having to repeatedly back up your vehicle to align the hitch ball with your trailer's coupler.
The Trailer Valet XL20 makes it easy for you to park or move your trailer into tight spots or position it in a garage. It allows you to take corners and make slight adjustments in steering while the trailer is moving. You can forget about attempting to back the trailer in with your vehicle.
How to Operate the Trailer Valet XL20
The Trailer Valet XL20 is easy to operate. You can either use the included hand crank to operate the chain drive system, or you can make operation even easier by powering the drive with your 18-volt drill (not included). The drive system activates the dual posi-traction wheels. Both wheels are engaged while the Trailer Valet is moving straight - in either forward or reverse. When you need to make a turn, one of the wheels disengages and freewheels, allowing the other wheel to move the trailer. All you have to do is power the drive system and direct the Trailer Valet XL20 with the steering handle. When you straighten the steering handle the other wheel re-engages and the Trailer Valet XL20 drives straight again.
Brakes - The Trailer Valet XL20 also includes an auto-brake function. This auto-brake function acts as a wheel chock to keep your trailer in place. It is going to engage every time the handle is in the release or down position. When the steering handle is raised up, the drive system is engaged. When the handle is released it will automatically fall down bringing the wheels to an immediate halt. This safety feature prevents your trailer from running away from you. The handle also locks when down, keeping your trailer level and secure for storage, though wheel chocks should still be used.
Tires - One tire freewheels when you're turning, then reengages when the turn is completed. The 9" solid, rubber, never-flat tires on this dolly outperform inflatable tires, and hold up better under the weight of your trailer. Deep treads in the tire surface give you better traction on gravel, dirt, and grass. But you will get the best results when using this dolly on well-packed surfaces or pavement.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Trailer Valet 5X - Trailer Moving System
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Manufacturer Numbers
- TVXL20, 71-8604
- Free Ground Shipping
- UPC List
- Video Link
- Trailer dolly with integrated drive system lets you easily move your trailer
- Drive your trailer to your hitch for fast, hassle-free hookup
- Effortlessly move your trailer into your garage or another tight spot for storage
- Chain drive system is powered by easy-to-use hand crank allowing you to drive/steer your trailer with minimal effort and switch between high & low gears for effortless driving
- Designed for use on level surfaces
- Included drill bit lets you power the gears with your drill (power drill not included)
- Solid rubber tires last longer and handle better than inflatable tires, deep treads allow extra grip for more stability on gravel, dirt, and grass
- Intended for use on pavement and well-packed surfaces
- Dual posi-traction wheels for easy maneuvering, one tire freewheels when you are turning and then re-engages when turn is completed
- Steering handle helps you guide unit
- Automatic brake keeps trailer from rolling, chocks should still be used during storage
- Hitch ball base can be adjusted up and down to change ball height
- Included coupling plate installs between the hitch ball and base and keeps the dolly flush with your coupler to prevent damage
- Rugged steel construction with black powder coat and zinc-nickel plating resists rust, 500 hour salt spray rating
- Drill attachment, steering handle, hitch ball with base, cotter pin, locking nut, washer, and tightening tool included
- Hitch ball diameter: 2"
- Adjustable hitch ball height: 19 1/4" - 20 1/4"
- Dimensions: see diagram
- Steering handle: 11" long
- Tongue weight: 1,000 lbs
- Gross trailer weight: 10,000 lbs
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Gear ratios: High speed is 11-to-1, Low Speed is 27-1
- 1-Year limited warranty