Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Air Accessory Kit - 96-1450
Air Accessory Kit
|Ride Rite||Sport Rite|
Adjust your air helper springs on the go with this command and control kit. It features a heavy duty compressor, 1/2 gallon air tank and a dual gauge that allows each air spring to be inflated for side-to-side leveling.
Ride-Rite Air Helper Springs can be installed on most light trucks, RV's and vans. Ride-Rite air helper springs are installed between the frame of the vehicle and the suspension providing load support through the use of air pressure.
Ride-Rite air helper springs utilize a pair of convoluted or tapered style air springs. These air springs are capable of *3,000 - 5,000 lbs of load carrying capacity per set. It is extremely important to remember that the air helper springs do not increase a vehicles carrying capacity. Although the air springs are capable of lifting a great deal of weight they are intended to maximize the vehicles load capabilities within the recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
Firestone has made a commitment to provide the customer with the best air helper spring kits in the industry. Ride-Rite has become synonymous with quality, durability and with customer support truly second to none.
Order Command Kit below. Click here for Air Spring Applications.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 2168, 15-1296
- UPC List
- Related Products
- Compressor Rating
- Heavy Duty
- Compressor Type
- Inflation Paths
- Keep the vehicle front end down - improve steering control, level headlight beams and improve tire wear.
- Level off-center loads - individual inflation valves allow for adjustment side-to-side and front-to-rear.
- Reduce suspension fatigue - keep leaf springs from sagging under repeated or constant load.
- Air adjustment improves the ride - allowing the air springs to be matched to the load.
- Reduce bottoming out - protective air cushion softens contact between the axle and frame.
- Increase vehicle stability - absorbing road shock providing ideal ride conditions for passengers and load.