X$9.99 Shipping Promotion applies to Online Orders with Standard Ground Shipping to the lower 48 US States only.
Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Forward Self-Adjusting Brakes, 10' x 2.25'; 3,500 lbs.- Left Side - 96-8816
Sale Prices Shown are Valid Until 01/22/21.
Forward Self-Adjusting Brakes, 10' x 2.25'; 3,500 lbs.- Left Side
Item 96-8816 | MFR# 296649
Standard brakes should be adjusted every 3 months. Forward Self-Adjusting Brakes self-adjust during every forward stop, providing up to 50 percent better braking distance and preventing premature brake line and magnet wear.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 296649, 46-7050
- Lippert Components
- UPC List
- Left Hand (Roadside)
- 3,500lbs weight capacity
- Four bolt mounting pattern
- Brakes self-adjust during every forward stop giving you confidence that you can safely brake during emergency and panic stops
- Provides optimal brake performance; Brake auto-set corrects clearance during every stop
- Provides optimal brake lining and magnet wear
- Saves you money in the long run