Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Coiled 6 Wire Electric Cable For Trailer Hook-Up - 94-4256
Coiled 6 Wire Electric Cable For Trailer Hook-Up
Blue Ox's 6-Wire Coiled Electrical Cables for Tow Bars can be used for multiple towing applications, such as quick and easy connections from a towed vehicle's electrical connections to a RV or motorhome. The round 6-way reversible plug connectors allow for quick hooking and unhooking. Included are 6-Wire electric cables that are encased in silicone in order to prevent corrosion. This locking connector and expanding cable unit virtually eliminate accidental disconnecting. Finally, the coil expands from 1 to 7 feet yet can also contract to prevent dragging and tangling.
Note: These cables are best suited for use with Blue Ox Tow Bars but they may be used with any brand of tow bars, or with any trailer hook-up. See our Tow Bars link for more information on the specific tow bar that best suits your needs.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- BX8862, 14-5262
- Blue Ox
- UPC List
- Car End
- 6-way Round
- Trailer End
- 6-way Round
- 6-Wire extension cord can be used for multiple towing applications
- Features reversible plug connectors for quick, easy hookup
- Wire connectors are encased in silicone to prevent corrosion
- Expands from one to seven feet but can also contract to prevent tangling
- Locking connector eliminates accidental disconnecting
- 6-way round plugs allow for quick hook-ups to an RV or towed vehicle
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Made in the USA