Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Roadmaster Bulb And Socket Wiring Kit For Vehicle Lights - 38671
Roadmaster Bulb And Socket Wiring Kit For Vehicle Lights
A self-contained wiring system that bypasses your towed vehicle's lighting with a set of independent plugs and sockets mounted inside the taillights. Wiring is routed underneath the car, to a socket mounted to the grille or fascia. Since the towed vehicle's electrical system is bypassed, this kit eliminates the concern of voiding the vehicle manufacturer's warranty.
Roadmaster Universal Tail Light Wiring Kit
- Four Hy-Power diodes (more diodes may be purchased separately)
- A 30-foot strand of four-wire electrical cord
- Three feet of split wire loom
- Asix-foot extension cord (connects electricity between the two vehicles)
- A ring terminal
- Cable ties
- Wire connectors
- Step-by-step installation instructions.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 155, 17-0368
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Related Products